beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
I see the status as "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance." from last 3 working days.
Any idea how long it takes to proceed to next step ?
Can you share when was the Police Verification initiated and where in India is the Police Station?
Its been more than two weeks for me now and am still stuck in the Policy Verification has been initiated stage.

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
Can you share when was the Police Verification initiated and where in India is the Police Station?
Its been more than two weeks for me now and am still stuck in the Policy Verification has been initiated stage.
Hi. It was Initiated on last wednesday and my father got call from the police station the next day i.e. Thursday and we submitted the docs the same day. The police station is located near Ambala

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021
Hello, Has anyone recently applied for PCC to Brampton BLS through mail. My application and documents were delivered on 23rd April, however, BLS application tracking still says 'No Records Found'.

Taran0013

May 5, 2021
Does anyone know the processing time for the PCC right noe? My application got delivered on April 26 to Brampton location, but still not update yet. No email or anything and when I try to track application, it says no records found. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks