AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi Friends,

One Quick clarification Needed.

For PCC Brampton/ Toronto, do we need to make one Money Order /Postal Order of 44.40 or Do we need to split it to multiple as one of the checklist suggest the below content.

-

-Enclose a certified cheque, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include: o HCI/CGI Passport Fee. o ICWF Consular Surcharge Fee.

- Enclose a separate certified cheque, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include: o BLS Processing Fee. o Add: Return Courier charges
Also, Money Order/Postal Order is not taking the entire name (BLS International Services Canada Inc.) due to some field limit.
I took it as ' BLS International Services' as the rest of the text is not fitting on the Postal Money Order.

Suggest me, please.

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hi Friends,

One Quick clarification Needed.

For PCC Brampton/ Toronto, do we need to make one Money Order /Postal Order of 44.40 or Do we need to split it to multiple as one of the checklist suggest the below content.

Also, Money Order/Postal Order is not taking the entire name (BLS International Services Canada Inc.) due to some field limit.
I took it as ' BLS International Services' as the rest of the text is not fitting on the Postal Money Order.

Suggest me, please.
One postal order worked for me. I think anyone who got the postal order made from canada post had that issue and they accepted mine with edited name so I think you'll be okay.

Reactions: talktoudaykumar

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi.. just had a doubt regarding the payment draft...If I'm opting for the BLS pick up and drop off, do I need to get two certified cheques/DD from the bank as mentioned in the checklist or just one with the BLS fee only would suffice? (for Toronto jurisdiction)

And also regarding the envelope to send these document, will I need to get it on my own or would purolator provide it?

Any suggestions on the above questions friends?

Isha 14

Dec 4, 2020
Hey guys..
I have submitted my PCC application and the latest status is..
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian EmbassyConsulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear Police Verification Report is received at the Indian EmbassyConsulate.
This is so confusing.. as if multiple statuses are updated..

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hey guys..
I have submitted my PCC application and the latest status is..
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian EmbassyConsulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear Police Verification Report is received at the Indian EmbassyConsulate.
This is so confusing.. as if multiple statuses are updated..
As far as I understood with this thread is that the above status says that

Police verification initiated.

Coming to the second part of the msg is that, It just providing additional information about where to collect. But in our case, Canada Consulate will get the PCC back and then send it to BLS. BLS will send that to you,

So I guess you are on the correct track and probably you will receive it in 2-3 weeks after PCC verification complete according to the past timelines of other members in this forum.

Reactions: Isha 14

Diksha@1997

Jan 12, 2021
Can you pls share your full timeline:

my timelines are below here:

I also applied through BLS Brampton postal service on 18th Nov 2020
Got an email on 24th Nov for missing documents. Sent within 15 minutes.
Application status updated received on 26th Nov
30th Nov got an email for police verification initiated.

police verification done at Local Thana on 2nd Dec 2020

no updated after this. Emailed consulate for status on 10th Dec. waiting for their reply.
Hi! Thanks for sharing. Did you only send the missing documents or the complete application package again?

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Can anyone please help me. The Indian consulate website states that they don't issue PCC for people on tourist or visitor visa.

My parents are here in Canada on visitor visa and need PCC for immigration purposes.

Is there anyway to get PCC from Canada?

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Can you post the Email you received here? Because I was having the same question as I also applied in advance. Many people replied that it is not necessary and it's a good idea to apply in advance before receiving your ITA to save time. BLS Brampton didn't asked me for ITA, may be you can explain the High Commission that you're looking forward to get an ITA and just to avoid delays I'm applying for PCC. (It was a matter of luck that I received my copy of PCC via Purolater and ITA through IRCC on the same day i.e. January 8,2021.) Good luck with your application, hope you get the good news in the upcoming draw.

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I think this is being asked only at Ottawa. Got this from BLS Ottawa for processing at High Commission of India; Ottawa - submitted ITA letter to BLS email and status updated to application complete ready for processing at HCI within 30 mins

Greetings from BLS International Services Canada Inc.

We are pleased to receive your application for PCC.I regret to inform that upon careful scrutiny the following documents are found to be missing:

1. Kindly provide the Purpose and Document for seeking PCC must be ascertained official communication from the Concerned authorities as follows:

a). ITA( Invitation to apply:- under express entry) / ONIP ( if applying under Ontario nomination) and for Quebec (CSQ).

Last edited: