+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

svarsha

Jan 19, 2021
Hii
If anyone can help please?
I choose pick up and drop off, paid and only got the receipt.
When i enter my transaction number in doenload the purolator label site
I only get my paid receipt there.
there is no label that got generated.

please help!
Hey. I just paid and I am experiencing the same issue as well. Please let me know if you get to know something. Thanks

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hi Friends,

A couple of doubts

1) I paid for both pick-up and drop-off. Received a prepaid pick-up label and I affixed it on an envelope and send it via Purolator. Didn't notice any return sort of label. Do I need to do any on this?

2) On the Purolator site, the package showing delivered to the Brampton office. But No tracking on the BLS site when I searched with Passport. May I know will tracking will be enabled after how many days?

Can someone help with this?
Give them 4 to 5 days

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone!
Postal Brampton requested that I fill again the application form and send it by email. I did it last Thursday but haven't heard from them since then. Is that normal? I don't have any tracking information yet. It is frustrating this process in so many ways ...

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone!
Postal Brampton requested that I fill again the application form and send it by email. I did it last Thursday but haven't heard from them since then. Is that normal? I don't have any tracking information yet. It is frustrating this process in so many ways ...
Its been Only 2 days
Wait few more days

bourn3

Jan 11, 2021
Hello everyone!
Why did they ask to fill it again? Something you missed or its random?

maverick_bigapple

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
No they did not in my case they read email after 4 business days
@chhatbarjignesh, @Etzioauditore14 Did you guys send out the missing documents via courier as well? I've sent out the additional documents to BLS Brampton (via Email), but, haven't received any acknowledgement from them ( It's practically impossible to get in touch with them on the phone number they have listed)

Many thanks!
NK

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
@chhatbarjignesh, @Etzioauditore14 Did you guys send out the missing documents via courier as well? I've sent out the additional documents to BLS Brampton (via Email), but, haven't received any acknowledgement from them ( It's practically impossible to get in touch with them on the phone number they have listed)

Many thanks!
NK
No scan copy via email, I did not sent via courier

Vrindaahuja09

Jan 20, 2021
Hi I have sent my documents to bls Brampton center through purolator. Got the mail on next day from purolator that my package has been delivered. But it’s been 6-7 days I didnot get any mail from bls that whether they received my documents,. Moreover I saw in checklist that I need to send my original documents so because of that I have sent my original passport and original work permit. I am trying to contact them that is not reachable. I am worried. If you guys can help that will be great.

Spiderman99

Jan 14, 2021
Hello everyone!