+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

harmeetmrg

Jan 17, 2021
Can anyone please help me. The Indian consulate website states that they don't issue PCC for people on tourist or visitor visa.

My parents are here in Canada on visitor visa and need PCC for immigration purposes.

Is there anyway to get PCC from Canada?
Hi,
I am also planning to apply for PR for my family from inside canada. My spouse is also in canada on visitor visa currently. Did to get the PCC done at BLS or from India? Pls help.

If anyone else has any details pls let me know. BLS offices are closed so cannot go and ask them.

Regards,
HSC.

harmeetmrg

Jan 17, 2021
Hello

Do we need ITA to apply for PCC or we can apply in advance and could you share a link from where I can apply it. also please share any info if you think that would be helpful for me in this application.

thanks in advance.
Hi did you send original documents like passport etc..or only photocopies are ok?

Pls let me know. Thanks.

HSC.

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
PCC is considered valid for 6 months so should be good
Where it says that ?

Nowhere ****

Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live

Last edited:
Reactions: creativerbl

amudgal07

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks a lot. This is very helpful. Now a days BLS does not answering phone, I guess I can directly go to https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/ and pay for the shipping label. I doubt which one I have to choose - I live in Toronto region, per my understanding CAD 35 applies to me. Can you please provide some guidance on this.
For pick and Drop off of your application to your address in province (Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver only)
C$ - 35.00

OR
For pick and Drop off of your application to your address Out of province C$ - 50.00
and how did you pay the PCC fees? Doe they accept Cheque? or it has to be postal order / Draft ?

mastersboy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I sent my PCC application via Purolator to BLS Brampton. It was delivered to BLS on January 20, as per Purolator website. How can I find out, when will my application get to Indian Consulate? When I check on passport india website, my application status shows as "PCC application form has been submitted."

amudgal07

Dec 24, 2020
I sent my PCC application via Purolator to BLS Brampton. It was delivered to BLS on January 20, as per Purolator website. How can I find out, when will my application get to Indian Consulate? When I check on passport india website, my application status shows as "PCC application form has been submitted."
Hi,
Can you please help on below queries:-
1. How did you pay (cheque/ draft/ postal order) & how much?
2. do we need two cheques / draft/ postal order for 2 applicants (husband & wife)?
3. While printing the form, did you see misalignment of "Paste your unsigned recent color photograph" text? If so, how did you correct it?

Regrds,

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Can you post the Email you received here? Because I was having the same question as I also applied in advance. Many people replied that it is not necessary and it's a good idea to apply in advance before receiving your ITA to save time. BLS Brampton didn't asked me for ITA, may be you can explain the High Commission that you're looking forward to get an ITA and just to avoid delays I'm applying for PCC. (It was a matter of luck that I received my copy of PCC via Purolater and ITA through IRCC on the same day i.e. January 8,2021.) Good luck with your application, hope you get the good news in the upcoming draw.
Hello

Do I need to post the original Docs to BLS Brampton for PCC or just photocopies? How to arrange to pick up and Drop service for the PCC application, do you have any links?

Thanks in advance.

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Hi,
Can you please help on below queries:-
1. How did you pay (cheque/ draft/ postal order) & how much?
2. do we need two cheques / draft/ postal order for 2 applicants (husband & wife)?
3. While printing the form, did you see misalignment of "Paste your unsigned recent color photograph" text? If so, how did you correct it?

Regrds,
1. Draft or postal order are both okay
2. Made a single draft of 88.8
3. Use firefox

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Guys I have a doubt, did police officers actually go to any of your homes for verification or did your parents have to go to the police station?