+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Many thanks, @Etzioauditore14. Is there a timeline, and a means to follow the status of the application once the documentation is complete?
Once they acknowledge your application as complete you can track it on the BLS website. They will send the application to CGI toronto which takes 1-2 days in theory. After that point you can track your application on passport seva website where you created your PCC request. I got an email when they initiated the police request. Not sure if the procedure is same in all cities but my parents had to go to the police station with their Aadhaar card and stuff. Takes a week or two for them to approve it from their end and send a "clear" status to CGI toronto. The last update would be of your PCC being printed, after which they send that to BLS. lastly BLS will send it via purolator and provide you with the tracking number on their website

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Once they acknowledge your application as complete you can track it on the BLS website. They will send the application to CGI toronto which takes 1-2 days in theory. After that point you can track your application on passport seva website where you created your PCC request. I got an email when they initiated the police request. Not sure if the procedure is same in all cities but my parents had to go to the police station with their Aadhaar card and stuff. Takes a week or two for them to approve it from their end and send a "clear" status to CGI toronto. The last update would be of your PCC being printed, after which they send that to BLS. lastly BLS will send it via purolator and provide you with the tracking number on their website
I believe in my case also they followed the same process, below are the steps

1. BLS Acknowledge the application
2. Application in Transit to Counsolate (1-2 Business Days)
3. Application status changed to "Your application sent to Police station for verification, once verification is received from police station PCC will be available for issuance" (something like that)
4. Once you see the above status after 2 days if your Indian relatives did not receive any phone call from the local police station, I would encourage them to follow up with the police station that you mentioned in the PCC application this will speed up the process
5. Once they verified the process at the police station it will go back to Counsolate, in my case it took 4-5 business days once police verification is completed at the local police station
6. once it is done your status in passport Seva will change to "your PCC is printed"
7. once this status they will send PCC to BLS and BLS will send it to you via Purolator courier (this takes 1-2 days)

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
So far did not get any update since Jan 7th.

Police Verification was done on Jan 6th back home.

Any one post your timeline here please.
Applied: Dec 11, 2020 (BLS Edmonton; walk-in; for CGI Vancouver)
Tracker activated: Dec 14, 2020: status - transit from BLS to Vancouver consulate
Police verification Initiated (email notification): Dec 18th 2020
Police verification done at local police station: Dec 19th 2020
PCC printed: January 7th, 2021
PCC received at BLS: January 11, 2021
PCC received at home: January 12, 2021

Good Luck!

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
ITA is not the requirement although the purpose of PCC should be mentioned as it reflects on your PCC document. Photo and Sign was not aligning in my case too but they considered the application. My application was at CGI Toronto through BLS Brampton. Hope this will help you.
Bro I just got email from HCI Ottawa to submit ITA. i emailed them. Just to let you know.

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi, Is it necessary to sign the application form for PCC in Black ink? I have sent my application by signing in blue ink, will that be a problem?

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hi, Is it necessary to sign the application form for PCC in Black ink? I have sent my application by signing in blue ink, will that be a problem?
I signed in blue ink and got PCC without any issues

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Applied on Dec 22.2020
Documents picked up on Dec 23.2020
Reached to BLS Brampton Dec 24.2020
Reached consulate general on Dec 24.2020
Verification initiated on Jan 1 .2021
Verification done at Local Police Station on Jan 6 .2021
Status changed to PCC has been printed: Jan 14 .2021
PCC Received: Waiting

So far this is my timeline

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
So far did not get any update since Jan 7th.

Police Verification was done on Jan 6th back home.

Any one post your timeline here please.
Application Received at BLS on 10th December
Verified at a local police station in India on 17th December
GOT PCC in my hand on 24th December

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone

Please help! I sent my documents to BLS Brampton and they replied the following...
Dear Applicant,

Your application is pending due to the following reasons:

-You are required to mention entry exit stamp on second page of application.

OR

-Provide declaration for a specific period and copy of educational certificates

Please fill, print it, sign on form and email us scanned a new application form as per the passport

In case of any further error in your Application Form or any Pending Documents, we will return back your complete application, so you may re-submit your correct and complete application along with correct documents.

Required documents are detailed under Document Checklist, in BLS Website.

I dont really understand what I have to fill again in the format to be honest. Are they asking me to fill question 20? I thought that was IF I went back to India after being here in Canada....

I am a Colombian who lived in India for 8 months, 12 years ago. Please someone help me! This process has been way too tortuous.