+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

GYashna2795

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hiii
Can you please tell me about the procedure after filling the form on PSK
Mine still says pcc application granted. Thats it since oct 19. My passport was issued in toronto in 2019. I went to bls on oct 15. And now since oct 19 it just says pcc application granted. I did not got any update for police verification or anything.

GYashna2795

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
UPDATE

15 Oct: PCC application is granted
16 Oct: PCC is printed and in transit from Consulate to BLS
19 Oct: Dispatched from BLS
20 Oct: Delivered

So around 20 days if the verification is done asap.
Mine still says pcc application granted. Thats it since oct 19. My passport was issued in toronto in 2019. I went to bls on oct 15. And now since oct 19 it just says pcc application granted. I did not got any update for police verification or anything.

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone who applied for passport renewal recently in BLS Brampton can help me? Can I pay the fees at counter(passport plus BLS fees) or do I need to have a Certified cheque for the amount?

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Trying calling Toronto Consulate once or raise a grievance on portal1 asking whether the clear report is submitted or not.
Alternatively you can also email cons.toronto@mea.gov.in

nilaap

Jun 14, 2019
I am about to submit my PCC request with the relevant documents at BLS Brampton. I would like to know if we need to provide copies of expired passports and stamps on the old passports as well or just the current passport alone will suffice. Anyone who had a similar situation if you can tell me if you provided older passports and details would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
I am about to submit my PCC request with the relevant documents at BLS Brampton. I would like to know if we need to provide copies of expired passports and stamps on the old passports as well or just the current passport alone will suffice. Anyone who had a similar situation if you can tell me if you provided older passports and details would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
No need of old passport stamps or xerox. Just the new one would do. I took the old passport scans but they gave them back to me.

Reactions: astraldust

Raindrop29

Oct 22, 2020
I am in Canada from a week short of 1one year. For getting PCC do I need to visit BLS or my husband can get it made from India itself?
Is my presence required in Indian Regional Passport Office?
I need PCC ASAP, so someone suggested that I should get it from India because BLS will take 6-8wks.
Any guidance will be highly appreciated. Thank you

GYashna2795

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Guys this is my timeline so far
Oct 15 walk in bls brampton
Oct 16 app under cons review
Oct 19 pcc application granted
Oct 22 pcc has been printed