+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Currently you can apply only through BLS. Counsalte walkin is closed for now.
Thank you for replying, I have already applied for PCC on AUG 04 at BLS, My local police verification was done on AUG 17, but upon inquiring with local police they said they are stuck from signing the application as consulate general only sent 1st page of the application and forgot to send/upload the second page of the application which is the page police can sign and send/upload back,

Mails/calls to consolate of toronto, HC ottawa, provided no help, Mails/calls , raising grievance and escalations with regional passport office, delhi immigration passport office and bls website, harvested static mail reply saying your police verification is pending and some no response.

I even walked in on BLS yesterday and they said they can't do anything except to go to consulate general.

After a lot of sleepless nights lot of late night phone calls and thinking, its best if i just create a new application and re-apply,as consulate is too busy for us... with how it goes i might not be able to continue job untill PR, as it got delayed, still I don't want to yell at anyone or be mad!!

Hope at least they process my second application properly.

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
if any one waiting past 2 or 3 months, I really recommend do some digging, your application might have been stuck somewhere, if you can fix it, or if you find some one to fix it for you, its good, if not it could go on forever until its fixed.

crazyrunner

Sep 15, 2020
We are applying for PCC from Bramptonon saturday. The indian address that i am providing in the form is same as the one that is on my passport and my brother in law stays there currently. It is our owned house. My spouse has a different address on her passport where we used to stay 5 years back on rent. Currently none of our relatives live near that place.
So, is it ok if she fills in our last address of india (the one that is in my passport)? Both our aadhar card has this new address.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Even after police verification the status doesn't change or i cannot see my file number on psk website. it shows the file number is not in the system. what should i do in this event. please let me know if anyone has information

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Today my PCC application on portal changed from Review to:
PCC application has been granted.Police Verification has been initiated. After the police verification report is received, PCC will be available for issuance.

Note : My Police verification was already done at my home on 30 Aug.
There seems to be some error/ delay in the portal.
Hello,

where did you checked your status PSK portal or the one we submitted the application for pcc?

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I would encourage to read the same forum atleast 5-10 pages before asking the question, same question has been asked repeatedly and answered repeatedly, we should have the forum clean and non redundant.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/india-pcc-from-toronto.683390/post-8851812
Read above,link log in to portal 4 with user id and password (when you created your passport) , there you will find ARN

hello,

Thanks for your most concern that you have been put in. indeed I have checked both sites and did not seems to be working and you just talking about the questions which I have asked. if you would have read from the beginning you would not be surprised how many times the same question asked from different people because there is a misflow in some of the files and they wanted to check. I'm asking if anything that i could do from my side to push the file nothing that i make "redundant" in this page.

Last edited:

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
is there anyone else who is not able to login to portal4? as far as i have read in all the forums everyone has been able to log in and check for the status on this portal.
Also, I can help thus far, all the best, do share your screenshot after you log in to the portal.

Sure, perhaps you know how eagerly one should be waiting for their pcc which certainly taking much time. I'm keep on asking because I'm like navigating without compass in the ocean. :)

Anyways thanks you made a point which is decent to understand.

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020

ak1808

Sep 16, 2020
I check the portal2 url, with my cat number in upper and lower case both, this is what I get. I have even raised Grievance on portal 2, have written emails to mea, however, there is no response.
The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system
It's the same for me. Though I received an email last night about initiation of police verification at the local police station.
The portal4 url still shows "under review at the consulate" though. So I presume their statuses are all messed up. Typical... :)

Reactions: dinkarinjosh

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
It's the same for me. Though I received an email last night about initiation of police verification at the local police station.
The portal4 url still shows "under review at the consulate" though. So I presume their statuses are all messed up. Typical... :)
I made application on Aug 11 and police verification initiation on Aug 20. No update since then.

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
UPDATES:

My pcc is with purolator. I will receive it by tomorrow.

Sept 13: passport admin email for my wife’s pcc. Checked status on portal4.passport.gov.in - pcc review at Indian embassy/consulate
Hey.. the email that you got from the consulate with soft copy, what is that email? does it have PCC as attachment?

rkj23011985

Sep 17, 2020
I have applied PCC on Aug 13 and police verification is done on 30-Aug, today status changed to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed." in passport Seva site however it is still showing "Processing at Consulate General" in BLS. When can I expect PCC to deliver to my address through Purolator?

your response is much appreciated! thank you !!