+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

akshay0203

Jun 3, 2020
Do people receive BLS acknowledgement email after submitting documents for PCC?
and is there a way to track the status PCC?

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
PCC Timeline

Application Sent on 12 May
Application Received by BLS 13 May(As per Courier service)
Application Received by BLS 29 may(As per website tracking)
Current status : under process transit from BLS center to consulate general.
UPDATE
Application sent to consulate general 1 June
Police verification initiated - 3 June (email received from passport admin)
Current status : under process at consulate general.

Varun Gopi

May 15, 2020
I have submitted document on April 29 and it is still showing "Processing at consulate general" in bls tracker. Police verification have not been initiated yet.
I don't know how long my application would be delayed and need to submit all the documents for PR on 1st week of July.
I came to Canada as a student almost 4 years ago and have taken Indian PCC before moving to Canada. Can I use the same PCC incase I have not received it soon?
I have not lived in Indian for 6months in a row from August 2016.

I have sent multiple emails to the consulate and even sent one to the consulate general, but no response from them. It's so unfortunate. :(

Reactions: pkumar26

pkumar26

Jun 2, 2020
UPDATE
Application sent to consulate general 1 June
Police verification initiated - 3 June (email received from passport admin)
Current status : under process at consulate general.
Which Consulate?

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
I have submitted document on April 29 and it is still showing "Processing at consulate general" in bls tracker. Police verification have not been initiated yet.
I don't know how long my application would be delayed and need to submit all the documents for PR on 1st week of July.
I came to Canada as a student almost 4 years ago and have taken Indian PCC before moving to Canada. Can I use the same PCC incase I have not received it soon?
I have not lived in Indian for 6months in a row from August 2016.

I have sent multiple emails to the consulate and even sent one to the consulate general, but no response from them. It's so unfortunate. :(
I would suggest to raise all this concern on twitter to concerned indian authorities politely. I also did it on day before yesterday. I know one person's inconvenience cannot make any impact to their ears. But together we may make a difference. Actually, I am missing Sushma Swaraj more now these days, we would not have this mess if she could have been with us.

afaisalnwo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Do people receive BLS acknowledgement email after submitting documents for PCC?
and is there a way to track the status PCC?
You can check their website for status. Or you can give them a call. They will give you an update.

In my case, I called them twice or thrice to know the updates. After 7 days of the submission of my postal I application, the status was appearing on BLS Website.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is there any way we can track application once it reached to consulate?
I have received an update that application is at consulate on May 26 2020 but after that no update even in mail they have mentioned that it would take 3-4 business days.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Is there any way we can track application once it reached to consulate?
I have received an update that application is at consulate on May 26 2020 but after that no update even in mail they have mentioned that it would take 3-4 business days.
When did you submitted the application? Is it bls brampton or vancouver?

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Min 6 weeks from may 26. This is what mentioned on cgi toronto website.
This is very disappointing. COVID is already delaying the process then I dont understand the reason of adding fresh verification for PCC in India. And if BLS is only 3rd party agency then why they have taken 3 weeks to transfer the file to CGI!! Have already raised query on twitter and email, but as expected, no response.