+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Did you go through any Police Verification on Indian address?
As embassy is asking for fresh police verification now.
This new guideline to do fresh police verification was introduced from May applications. This is why no one who applied in may month has received pcc as this has added further huge delay in overall processing. They are playing tactics to introduce such things when already things are in crisis, both here and in India. Main reason to do so especially during covid 19, is to hide their un-productiveness and pass on reason of delay to India police station. I would not surprise if they will say it is because of police verification taking too long as they are busy in lockdown, your pcc application is delayed. I think we all need to raise this concern, otherwise this will become more worse day by day.

Reactions: parassharma

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
PCC Timeline

Application Sent on 12 May
Application Received by BLS 13 May(As per Courier service)
Application Received by BLS 29 may(As per website tracking)
Current status : under process transit from BLS center to consulate general.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
PCC Timeline

Application Sent on 12 May
Application Received by BLS 13 May(As per Courier service)
Application Received by BLS 29 may(As per website tracking)
Current status : under process transit from BLS center to consulate general.
My PCC Timeline

Application Sent on 19 May
Application Received by BLS 20 May (As per Courier service)
No Record Found status on BLS tracking page.

Request other folks to share your timelines on this forum.

May 12, 2020
My PCC Timeline

Application sent-23april
Application received by bls-28 april
Application sent to consulate-15 may

Still processing at consulate

Also i have received mail from passportindia.gov about intiation of police verification at local police station

No idea how long they gonna take

Anybody with same issue??

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
My PCC Timeline

Application sent-23april

Also i have received mail from passportindia.gov about intiation of police verification at local police station

Having similar dates...applied in April. Have seen a couple of other folks in the forum with these dates. Don't know if they got the PCC. Problem not only with May applications , but end of April as well.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
My PCC Timeline

Application sent-23april

Same for me too..just received the email.

parassharma

Feb 7, 2017
This new guideline to do fresh police verification was introduced from May applications. This is why no one who applied in may month has received pcc as this has added further huge delay in overall processing. They are playing tactics to introduce such things when already things are in crisis, both here and in India. Main reason to do so especially during covid 19, is to hide their un-productiveness and pass on reason of delay to India police station. I would not surprise if they will say it is because of police verification taking too long as they are busy in lockdown, your pcc application is delayed. I think we all need to raise this concern, otherwise this will become more worse day by day.
I am very certain about this cause. The only thing is, they treat NRIs as useless people and not willing to help at all. When there was already a combined system they have all the databases of RPO, PV and other things, they are playing these tactics.
Specially when other countries are trying to EASE their process our people are doing their best to delay this simple piece of paper as much as they can.
We only can complain and there is no one to listen at all.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I feel i got really lucky.
sent on april 22
Bls received on 23 april
Bls tracking started on 30 april
sent to consulate on 30 april
i got my pcc on may 14

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
I feel i got really lucky.
sent on april 22
Bls received on 23 april
Bls tracking started on 30 april
sent to consulate on 30 april
i got my pcc on may 14
:) i think those who applied in last week of april and onwards are all stuck. They are blaming high postal volumes and quarantine of docs at both bls and consulate. But actual no of applications are remains same. It just all walkins applications become postal. Why cgi is taking hell lot of time for processing. Its not fair to suddenly introduced new guidelines only for toronto jurisdiction and delay application which are in progress. Even they have to bring in it has to be from a future effective date.

pkumar26

Jun 2, 2020
We should raise the concern. I have raised the concerns through Twitter and ask the same questions to External affairs Minister. It would be good, everyone should raise concern at each level.

pkumar26

Jun 2, 2020
Anyone have received PCC who has applied in month of may 2020. What is the status cycle of the application for PCC?

pkumar26

Jun 2, 2020
My PCC Timeline

Application Sent on 19 May
Application Received by BLS 20 May (As per Courier service)
No Record Found status on BLS tracking page.

Request other folks to share your timelines on this forum.
My PCC Timelines:
Application Sent : 7th May
Application Delivered to BLS by Purolator : 8th May
BLS sent mail Application Received: 25th May
Current Status as on 2nd June : Processing in Consulate

Not sure what is the next steps and how much time it is going to take. Ridicules Process.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
This is totally ridiculous process now WHY? here are the reasons why..... (

1) Toronto Consulate was not prepared for pandemic circumstances.. OKAY it is usual and we can accept this

2) BLS I don't know they were efficient before pandemic situation but now they are totally useless,, I mean an applicant send application on day 1 it reach to them on day 2 (Purolator) WHY THE HELL THEY TAKE 2 TO 3 WEEK TO PROCESS IT TO CONSULATE GENERAL TORONTO? What are they doing for almost 3 weeks?

3) Here comes to consulate general.. so in April or earlier applicants they just gave away PCC's to all of them and suddenly from May or end of April they just introduced new term WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE "FRESH POLICE VERIFICATION" (THAT MEANS ANOTHER 3 4 WEEKS) I mean seriously??? WHY YOU GUYS ISSUED PCC'S BEFORE WITHOUT ANY VERIFICATION'S?

4) BLS what is the role of them in PCC application now? just cause delays? or to provide tracker? AHY THE HELL THEY KEEP OUR APPLICATIONS FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS? GOOD FOR NOTHING...

5) Customer service of BLS and Consulate generl is entirely useless, I mean seriously WHY DONT THEY HIRE PEOPLE?

NOTE: ALL COMMENTS ARE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

DevReddy

May 10, 2020
This is totally ridiculous process now WHY? here are the reasons why..... (

1) Toronto Consulate was not prepared for pandemic circumstances.. OKAY it is usual and we can accept this

2) BLS I don't know they were efficient before pandemic situation but now they are totally useless,, I mean an applicant send application on day 1 it reach to them on day 2 (Purolator) WHY THE HELL THEY TAKE 2 TO 3 WEEK TO PROCESS IT TO CONSULATE GENERAL TORONTO? What are they doing for almost 3 weeks?

3) Here comes to consulate general.. so in April or earlier applicants they just gave away PCC's to all of them and suddenly from May or end of April they just introduced new term WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE "FRESH POLICE VERIFICATION" (THAT MEANS ANOTHER 3 4 WEEKS) I mean seriously??? WHY YOU GUYS ISSUED PCC'S BEFORE WITHOUT ANY VERIFICATION'S?

4) BLS what is the role of them in PCC application now? just cause delays? or to provide tracker? AHY THE HELL THEY KEEP OUR APPLICATIONS FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS? GOOD FOR NOTHING...

5) Customer service of BLS and Consulate generl is entirely useless, I mean seriously WHY DONT THEY HIRE PEOPLE?

NOTE: ALL COMMENTS ARE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
BLS Brampton taking 2-3 weeks to quarantine the application. This is the reason they mentioned in their website.
This is so ridiculous and frustrating

Reactions: Julia.jenn4