+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
usually they post through purolator try your luck.
can you please put here processing timelines so everyone will have some idea.
Actully i am from vancouver area so its totally different this side i guess.my timeline wont help u guys

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Hey all,

Did anyone tried applying for Indian PCC now? The Consulate and BLS is not accepting walk-in applications and they accept only via postal. But the procedures mentioned in the website are not clear. Did anyone apply through postal? Help pls.

Thanks,
Amala

Hi Amala,

It's very straight forward process,
  1. Duly Filled & signed PCC application form for Toronto(Indian Passport holder) and Vancouver Click here
  2. Duly Filled & signed PCC application form for Ottawa Click here
  3. Duly Filled & signed PCC application form for Toronto (Former Indian/Canadian/Foreign Passport holders), Visit: https://blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI-CGI_Police Clearance Certificate form.pdf
  4. Applicant signatures should be in black.
  5. Ottawa Jurisdiction accepts 4 Photographs whereas Toronto/Vancouver has 1 Photo requirement with size 51mm X 51mm. Refer website for photograph specification. For specification: Click here. Recommended Avail PHOTOGRAPH Services at Centre Only.
  6. All documentation mentioned in Police Clearance Certificate Checklist (Note: duly filled and signed by applicant for each application).

For Money order for postal application. You've to attach money order of $ 44.40 CAD
  1. Kindly Provide Postal order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., Which includes Passport fee + consular fee + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.
  2. Kindly do not enclose any cash in your postal application envelope. BLS will not be responsible for the loss of cash or the postal orders.
  3. Postal applications can be sent only to the Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver application Service Centers.
Note: "We are not providing any pickup and drop off service for PO box address. Applicant has to arrange his/her own pickup and need to provide self addressed printed prepaid return envelope. Also, we do not guarantee for the delivery at PO box address".

Please note that postal applications will not be processed until the correct fee+ consular surcharge fee, service charge and courier is paid.

I've applied on april 21st and got physical PCC on May 18th.

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hi Amala,

1. Duly Filled & signed PCC application form for Toronto(Indian Passport holder) and Vancouver Click here
  3. Duly Filled & signed PCC application form for Toronto (Former Indian/Canadian/Foreign Passport holders), Visit: https://blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI-CGI_Police Clearance Certificate form.pdf
  5. Ottawa Jurisdiction accepts 4 Photographs whereas Toronto/Vancouver has 1 Photo requirement with size 51mm X 51mm. Refer website for photograph specification. For specification: Click here. Recommended Avail PHOTOGRAPH Services at Centre Only.
  6. All documentation mentioned in Police Clearance Certificate Checklist (Note: duly filled and signed by applicant for each application).

For Money order for postal application. You've to attach money order of $ 44.40 CAD
  1. Kindly Provide Postal order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., Which includes Passport fee + consular fee + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.
  2. Kindly do not enclose any cash in your postal application envelope. BLS will not be responsible for the loss of cash or the postal orders.
  3. Postal applications can be sent only to the Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver application Service Centers.
Note: "We are not providing any pickup and drop off service for PO box address. Applicant has to arrange his/her own pickup and need to provide self addressed printed prepaid return envelope. Also, we do not guarantee for the delivery at PO box address".

Please note that postal applications will not be processed until the correct fee+ consular surcharge fee, service charge and courier is paid.

Can you please tell me how your status changed
And were you able to track your delivery?

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
There are no way to check progress or status of application.
You can just track delivery.

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Amala,

Did you apply at BLS Brampton?

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
So for outgoing shipment you can track through your tracking number.

For incoming shipment you can track it though your reference# on BLS by choosing postal application -> passport application -> and enter your details.

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
So for outgoing shipment you can track through your tracking number.

For incoming shipment you can track it though your reference# on BLS by choosing postal application -> passport application -> and enter your details.
Reference number on purolator website?

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
Can we apply for pcc at CGI vancouver if we stayin Toronto. Anyone has any idea about it..

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
This is to inform you that Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department (refer the following table for details) for your PCC Application submitted with File Number XXXXXXXXXX.

Anyone Knows Whats next? How many days?

parassharma

Feb 7, 2017
This is to inform you that Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department (refer the following table for details) for your PCC Application submitted with File Number XXXXXXXXXX.

Anyone Knows Whats next? How many days?
Did police visit your home in india?? Or it was directly from police station ???

parassharma

Feb 7, 2017
I got my PCC today from BLS. Here are my timelines:

1. Apr 20 - Application pick-up by Purolator
2. Apr 21 - Application reached BLS
3. Apr 30 - Application sent to CGI. This is the day when I was able to track online on BLS website
4. May 12 - Status changed to Consulate to BLS and then to Ready to pickup to Tracking no
5. May 13 - I recvd the PCC

In all it was 3 and half weeks.
Did you go through any Police Verification on Indian address?
As embassy is asking for fresh police verification now.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Did police visit your home in india?? Or it was directly from police station ???
Still waiting no idea what they gonna do, I will update here asap