+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

vimal234

Sep 7, 2023
Thanks for your suggestions!!
Police verification in India is completed and am anticipating that I will receive it quickly. Will keep you guys posted if I get an update
Congratulations. Do send that email to local consulate soon after you see PCC is clear / PCC is printed (may be wait 1.5 days , it might even stop tracking on passport india site for 1-2 hours in between ). I hope you make it before deadline.

ntmohankmr

Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations. Do send that email to local consulate soon after you see PCC is clear / PCC is printed (may be wait 1.5 days , it might even stop tracking on passport india site for 1-2 hours in between ). I hope you make it before deadline.
Sure, I will !! & I must do it.. Do we have any separate email ID for HIC Ottawa that deals with PCC?

zui

Oct 18, 2023
Hello can anybody help me to whom i can reach out regarding my PCC
It is showing pcc initiated waiting for a clear report from october 25 th, it was sent out by the local police station on october 26 th
I am waiting for it to show pcc clear report, is there any one i can reach out

ntmohankmr

Sep 22, 2021
Can someone help me with the query?

I have received my PCC today & they didn't sent my original passport (BLS Ottawa needs Original passport to process the PCC).

I am not sure if it will be with BLS/ HIC. Raised a ticket with BLS & not sure when they will get back to me. Is there any Email id to which I can send complaint to?

ntmohankmr

Sep 22, 2021
Can someone help me with the query?

I have received my PCC today & they didn't sent my original passport (BLS Ottawa needs Original passport to process the PCC).

I am not sure if it will be with BLS/ HIC. Raised a ticket with BLS & not sure when they will get back to me. Is there any Email id to which I can send complaint to?
Sent email to BLS Ottawa & waiting for their reply

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Hello Everyone:

submitted PCC, Toronto, postal application: Nov 27
PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. : Dec 9

Still no update. Hope it will move forward soon.

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Hello Everyone:

PCC application is under review at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. : Dec 9

will it help if I go to the Consulate General of India, to fast-forward the process. I got my ITA and PCC is the only document that is pending.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hello Everyone:

PCC application is under review at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. : Dec 9

will it help if I go to the Consulate General of India, to fast-forward the process. I got my ITA and PCC is the only document that is pending.
It took 1.5 months for my application and for my wife it took 2 months