+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Aadharsh

Mar 4, 2021
My status in BLS website is showing as "In transit from Consulate General to BLS Center" for more that 2 days. Can anyone let me know when will this be dispatched. "BLS- Surrey (Vancouver)"

juneapp

Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 21 2013
AOR Received.
june 23 2013
File Transfer...
july 21 2013
Med's Done....
mar 1 2013
Passport Req..
august 24 2013
I have applied for foreign PCC on Aigust 12 looking to see if anyone else have applied in the same category its been 4 weeks today.

Grewal1501

Sep 9, 2022
Hi guys,
I need help on pcc, In my adhaar card and voter card I have address of punjab where my parents used to live, In last 4 years my parents passed away and we sold our house. And then I was staying with my brother in Hyderabad before coming to canada, once I moved to canada my brother travelled to Uk and my sister in law shifted to Haryana, So I raised my pcc with the address of Haryana and today police rejected my pcc application by saying I never stayed at the given address, however that is my actual address because Hyderabad flat was on rent.

Now I need to know how can I overcome this solution, and I have another doubt how the people getting pcc who doesn’t have anyone living in India.

Any suggestions is much appreciated.

juneapp

Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 21 2013
AOR Received.
june 23 2013
File Transfer...
july 21 2013
Med's Done....
mar 1 2013
Passport Req..
august 24 2013
what is the current status in the BLS and embassy portal?
I just have the BLS portal nothing to check on embassy side, at BLS portal it says processing at Indian consulate

sinceMay

Sep 10, 2022
Hi all, does anyone know a way how I can contact Indian Consulate regarding my PCC application? or who should I contact to regarding my PCC application? FYI, I have put my application in May, and still haven't heard from them. I checked with the ARN, in websites mentioned in the above comments, the website has been showing this message for months now, " Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." I have sent a couple of emails, but haven't really heard back. Any help would be appreciated?

Grewal1501

Sep 9, 2022
Hi all, does anyone know a way how I can contact Indian Consulate regarding my PCC application? or who should I contact to regarding my PCC application? FYI, I have put my application in May, and still haven't heard from them. I checked with the ARN, in websites mentioned in the above comments, the website has been showing this message for months now, " Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." I have sent a couple of emails, but haven't really heard back. Any help would be appreciated?
Hi - you should check with the BLS, They should be able to help. I am also on the same boat, Did you get any mail regarding why police report is not clear ?

juneapp

Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 21 2013
AOR Received.
june 23 2013
File Transfer...
july 21 2013
Med's Done....
mar 1 2013
Passport Req..
august 24 2013
Any one Canadian and applied for foreign PCC, I stayed in India for more than 6 months abd I need it for work it's been 4 weeks and no update. If any one has any insights

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
I did email yesterday to Toronto embassy and I got an reply in like 10 minutes and they said that pcc will issue this week. I checked today now status changed to PCC is Printed.
Moreover, I also checked on BlS, it says that In transit from consultation to BlS.

Hope, I would get that by Monday or may be this week.
Did you receive the PCC finally? My application is stuck at "PCC has been printed" and BLS website says "Processing at CGI" for last 3 days.

juneapp

Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 21 2013
AOR Received.
june 23 2013
File Transfer...
july 21 2013
Med's Done....
mar 1 2013
Passport Req..
august 24 2013
It's crazy I went to collect my Canadian passport which BLS said I could do. But the embassy is like no we cannot do that you just have to wait. Told me I should get the pcc this week but nothing yet it's been 5 weeks