+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Oct 10, 2022
Hi Everyone, my PCC application status shows "Police Verification Report is not clear and is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." What are the next steps? Who should I contact? and why it showing this?

Please let me know if you have any idea on this.
Did you get any update on it or did you apply new PCC?

beesdad

Apr 15, 2022
My PCC is in Police Clearance Certificate has been printed status in passport Seva portal since 3rd of Oct 2022. However in BLS portal its still under status " Processing at Consulate".
Anyone knows how much time it will take to update status in BLS and to receive the same. I called BLS multiple times and constantly getting the same reply its not with them and with Consulate.
I am in the same state since 28th/September. Any change in your status?

SKSTP

Oct 12, 2022
Anyone has an update on PCC status ? mine is stuck on "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. " status for 2 weeks now. I'm afraid I don't have much time to submit this report for my PR application.
Is it worth going to the consulate to get an update?

vinaygrp

Feb 26, 2021
I am in the same state. I called BLS but they are saying they can't check due to its with the Consulate.
I tried contacting the Consulate but I got no response, did anyone get response?

Oct 10, 2022
I am in the same state. I called BLS but they are saying they can't check due to its with the Consulate.
I tried contacting the Consulate but I got no response, did anyone get response?
There is open house sessions schedule on every wednesday 3-4.30. Just fill form, wait for confirmation and then go there. They might help you face to face. You can find form on consulate website or just google it.

vinaygrp

Feb 26, 2021
There is open house sessions schedule on every wednesday 3-4.30. Just fill form, wait for confirmation and then go there. They might help you face to face. You can find form on consulate website or just google it.
Thanks shaileshyadav9, I checked the Passport Seva and saw that it has been printed, however in BLS it is still showing that it is still processing in Consulate General, so I am expecting the PCC to arrive by tomorrow or latest by Monday.

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Anyone has an update on PCC status ? mine is stuck on "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. " status for 2 weeks now. I'm afraid I don't have much time to submit this report for my PR application.
It took me about 2 months to get the PCC done. If you don't have time then you can provide details with your PR application that you have applied for PCC and it is taking a while.

Shubham11

Aug 24, 2022
Received my pcc
Purolator pickup: august 26
Local police initiation: September 17
PCC clear report: September 27
PCC printed: October 12
Received: October 14

vinaygrp

Feb 26, 2021
I received my PCC today in 6 weeks and 6 days

01/Sep/2022 - Sent PCC application to BLS
08/Sep/2022 - BLS received the application
22/Sep/2022 - Local police initiation
12/Oct/2022 - Passport Seva Showing it's printed
13/Oct/2022 - Consulate printed the PCC
14/Oct/2022 - In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
17/Oct/2022 - BLS received and dispatched to me.
18/Oct/2022 - Received the PCC

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
I sent an email to the following group in Consulate General and got a response in a day.
Someone from pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in responded stating that it has been printed and will be dispatched to BLS.
when did you submitted your pcc? i have sent via postal service on sep 12 and since october 6th till today status is showing "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance" its been almost 2 weeks no update. can someone help me how to expedite the process

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
any update? did you see any status change

vinaygrp

Feb 26, 2021
when did you submitted your pcc? i have sent via postal service on sep 12 and since october 6th till today status is showing "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance" its been almost 2 weeks no update. can someone help me how to expedite the process
I submitted on 1/Sep, i think you should be getting yours in the next 1-2 weeks.

I posted my latest on https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/india-pcc-from-toronto.683390/post-10246518

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
I submitted on 1/Sep, i think you should be getting yours in the next 1-2 weeks.

I posted my latest on https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/india-pcc-from-toronto.683390/post-10246518
are these 2 statuses same? what is passport seva and consulate are 2 different things ? in next 1 -2 weeks i get the pcc inhand or for status change ?
12/Oct/2022 - Passport Seva Showing it's printed
13/Oct/2022 - Consulate printed the PCC

and yours is toronto jurisdiction ?