+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

beesdad

Apr 15, 2022
My application status went back to "PCC application in review at Indian Consulate" from "Police Verification Initiated". Local police has already submitted my report, but they have again received my application with the same file number. Does anyone faced a similar situation like this? Could it be a technical glitch or the local police has to submit the report again, which would be a dual effort at their end. Please advise.
Hey ruchirm, my status has also gone through the same change. Any update on yours?

juneapp

Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 21 2013
AOR Received.
june 23 2013
File Transfer...
july 21 2013
Med's Done....
mar 1 2013
Passport Req..
august 24 2013
It's crazy I went to collect my Canadian passport which BLS said I could do. But the embassy is like no we cannot do that you just have to wait. Told me I should get the pcc this week but nothing yet it's been 5 weeks

Follow up guys for anyone in same boat finally got my PCC applied Aug 12 and received on Sept 21. Going to the Toronto consulate did speed track the process a bit.

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Follow up guys for anyone in same boat finally got my PCC applied Aug 12 and received on Sept 21. Going to the Toronto consulate did speed track the process a bit.
Do they hand over the PCC then and there itself when you go to CGI Toronto?

VatsalJ

Sep 27, 2022
Hi Everyone, my PCC application status shows "Police Verification Report is not clear and is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." What are the next steps? Who should I contact? and why it showing this?

Please let me know if you have any idea on this.

VatsalJ

Sep 27, 2022
Hi all, does anyone know a way how I can contact Indian Consulate regarding my PCC application? or who should I contact to regarding my PCC application? FYI, I have put my application in May, and still haven't heard from them. I checked with the ARN, in websites mentioned in the above comments, the website has been showing this message for months now, " Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." I have sent a couple of emails, but haven't really heard back. Any help would be appreciated?
Hi did you get any update on your PCC?

Sep 30, 2022
I did email yesterday to Toronto embassy and I got an reply in like 10 minutes and they said that pcc will issue this week. I checked today now status changed to PCC is Printed.
Moreover, I also checked on BlS, it says that In transit from consultation to BlS.

Hope, I would get that by Monday or may be this week.
Could you share the email address for the embassy? mine is in PCC is available for issuance status for few days and no updates after that

JasmineR56

Oct 4, 2022
Hi all
I submited my postal applications for PCC India via Purolater on Sept 20. My application reached the BLS Surrey Office on Sept 21. I have not heard anything since. I tracked my ARN number it says “PCC form has been submitted” . I also tracked through passport number and it says “No records found”. I called the BLS center many times and everytime they said check your status after 24-48 hours. I did that for two weeks . Still the same status. I have to submit all my docs by NOv 15 for my PR application and only PcC is left to be uploaded in my application. I am not sure where my PCC stands as of now or will i be able to make it before Nov 15. Please help. I am really worried.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Anyone from GTA may pl share: need this for a friend -
what are the waiting times for brampton and Toronto ? - is there a long line up , does one need to be there early?
For a couple - both should go for PCC sumission?

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Anyone from GTA may pl share: need this for a friend -
what are the waiting times for brampton and Toronto ? - is there a long line up , does one need to be there early?
For a couple - both should go for PCC sumission?
I called them a few days ago, they told me the appointments were not available till November and to send the application via Purolator, but your question makes me wonder if it is like Service Canada where one can just line up without appointments as well?

Sep 30, 2022
My PCC is in Police Clearance Certificate has been printed status in passport Seva portal since 3rd of Oct 2022. However in BLS portal its still under status " Processing at Consulate".
Anyone knows how much time it will take to update status in BLS and to receive the same. I called BLS multiple times and constantly getting the same reply its not with them and with Consulate.

Sep 30, 2022
Hi all
I submited my postal applications for PCC India via Purolater on Sept 20. My application reached the BLS Surrey Office on Sept 21. I have not heard anything since. I tracked my ARN number it says “PCC form has been submitted” . I also tracked through passport number and it says “No records found”. I called the BLS center many times and everytime they said check your status after 24-48 hours. I did that for two weeks . Still the same status. I have to submit all my docs by NOv 15 for my PR application and only PcC is left to be uploaded in my application. I am not sure where my PCC stands as of now or will i be able to make it before Nov 15. Please help. I am really worried.
Did you check in passport seva website?

https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html