+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

vinaygrp

Feb 26, 2021
are these 2 statuses same? what is passport seva and consulate are 2 different things ? in next 1 -2 weeks i get the pcc inhand or for status change ?
12/Oct/2022 - Passport Seva Showing it's printed
13/Oct/2022 - Consulate printed the PCC

and yours is toronto jurisdiction ?
* what is passport seva and consulate are 2 different things ?
Passport Seva is where you generated your PCC application and then printed the form to send to BLS
Consulate is the General Consulate of India or Indian High Commission which stamps and sends the PCC and then send it back to BLS

So now that you have gotten the Clear from Police in India, the General Consulate in Canada will Print the PCC at this time you will see the status changed to "PCC is printed".

Even at this stage, you will see in BLS Tracking https://www.blsindia-canada.com/ottawa-jurisdiction/track-application.php that the status is showing "Processing in General Consulate", Once General Consulate prints, stamps and dispatches the status won't change in BLS.

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
* what is passport seva and consulate are 2 different things ?
Passport Seva is where you generated your PCC application and then printed the form to send to BLS
Consulate is the General Consulate of India or Indian High Commission which stamps and sends the PCC and then send it back to BLS

So now that you have gotten the Clear from Police in India, the General Consulate in Canada will Print the PCC at this time you will see the status changed to "PCC is printed".

Even at this stage, you will see in BLS Tracking https://www.blsindia-canada.com/ottawa-jurisdiction/track-application.php that the status is showing "Processing in General Consulate", Once General Consulate prints, stamps and dispatches the status won't change in BLS.
yeah BLS has nothing to show on their portal... currently the status of our applications is ""Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. " since october 6th.. its been 2 weeks.. any idea when they usually change the status ? to printed

vinaygrp

Feb 26, 2021
yeah BLS has nothing to show on their portal... currently the status of our applications is ""Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. " since october 6th.. its been 2 weeks.. any idea when they usually change the status ? to printed
It took mine 2 weeks also, so I think by this week or early next week you might see the status change but this might change as it's festival period and there is Diwali coming so there could be a delay.

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
It took mine 2 weeks also, so I think by this week or early next week you might see the status change but this might change as it's festival period and there is Diwali coming so there could be a delay.
you are considering 2 weeks of time including weekends?
these consulate people are more excited to do the celebrations instead of working

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Hi, will BLS accept the rental insurance as proof of address in Canada for India PCC? my parents just came to Canada and do not have Ontario photo id or utility bill for the address proof. If they apply for Ontario photo id card now, they will get a temporary transaction record ( with name and address) from service Ontario immediately. will it be acceptable by bls? delivery of photo id will take at latest 4 weeks. I am trying to avoid any delay for pcc application. thanks.

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Follow up guys for anyone in same boat finally got my PCC applied Aug 12 and received on Sept 21. Going to the Toronto consulate did speed track the process a bit.
Did you go to toronto consulate? did they allowed or provided the information on PCC?

TCT

Aug 15, 2017
Hello everyone, has anyone applied for PCC wherein their local police station falls under the Commissionerate of Thane City in Maharashtra? The local police station did the physical verification and sent a 'clear' report in their system on 27-Sep-22. Passport India website tracking still shows the message "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate.".
I'm getting worried as it has been more than 3 weeks since the clear report from local police. How or whom can I follow up with?
Thank you!

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Hello everyone, has anyone applied for PCC wherein their local police station falls under the Commissionerate of Thane City in Maharashtra? The local police station did the physical verification and sent a 'clear' report in their system on 27-Sep-22. Passport India website tracking still shows the message "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate.".
I'm getting worried as it has been more than 3 weeks since the clear report from local police. How or whom can I follow up with?
Thank you!
may be the local police station has not updated the report yet. check with them.

arunvar

Feb 9, 2021
bro can you help me with the subject line when you send an email to them, because if mention PCC status, they wont see it i guess
Hi, Did you email to Consulate General? I am in a similar situation like yours. My PCC has been in the status - "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. ", since October 5th/6th.

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Hi, Did you email to Consulate General? I am in a similar situation like yours. My PCC has been in the status - "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. ", since October 5th/6th.
I did but no response from them and no change in the status.. iam not sure what these people will do. Its just a matter of 1hr to take a print out of every application. What about you? Did you emailed them ?

arunvar

Feb 9, 2021
I did but no response from them and no change in the status.. iam not sure what these people will do. Its just a matter of 1hr to take a print out of every application. What about you? Did you emailed them ?
Not yet, I will send it tomorrow(Monday). I will post here if I get a response

Reactions: prshankar