+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Dhaliwal94

Jul 3, 2020
Here is my timeline. Hope this helps.

Application sent to BLS Brampton via courier (Purolator) -> May 21st

Application delivered as per Purolator’s tracking system -> May 22nd

Application formally received by BLS and status updated on BLS site -> June 8th

Application status updated on BLS site to in route to Consulate General -> June 9th

Application status updated on BLS site to Processing at Consulate General -> June 10th

Police Verification Initiated -> June 12

Police Verification Completed -> June 18

PSK status changed to granted -> June 23

PSK status changed to printed -> June 25

Application status updated on BLS site to In transit from Consulate General to BLS -> July 2nd

Application status updated on BLS site to Dispatched via Purolator -> July 3rd

PCC received -> ???

Dhaliwal94

Jul 3, 2020
Hi, Anyone knows how many more days it gonna take for CGI to mail the PCC to my address once it is printed?
It will take about a week for the status to change to ”In Transit from CGI to BLS” then the very next day it should change to ”Ready to dispatch” and then ”Dispatched via Purolator”.

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I submitted to BLS on June 4th.. still no status change from CGI- i tried to visit CGI toronto today, but they are now closed for all non-emergency applications and they didnt let me in.. I am not able to reach them over phone and no responses for emails yet
@herrderringe, When did you visited CGI Tornoto.? My situation too is same. Applied on 2nd and still still Processing at CGI message on BLS site. No email of police verification.
I was planning to visit them on Monday to check, I saw other members on this thread, who claimed to have visited the CGI in last month, not sure why they denied entry to you!

hardikpatel05

Aug 8, 2019
BLS Toronto Timeline:

Application sent - May 12
Application received - May 13
Application submitted-June 1
My dad went to police station 3 times and they said they will do it, but did not ask for any documents
Police Clearance Certificate has been printed successfully - June 25th (Checked yesterday)
Status on BLS: In transit from CGI to BLS - July 2nd
Status on BLS website changed to "Dispatched via Courier " today - July 3rd
So basically it is taking almost 6 weeks in Toronto. I did PCC for my US immigration.

Kv Dhunna

Jun 18, 2020
@herrderringe, When did you visited CGI Tornoto.? My situation too is same. Applied on 2nd and still still Processing at CGI message on BLS site. No email of police verification.
I was planning to visit them on Monday to check, I saw other members on this thread, who claimed to have visited the CGI in last month, not sure why they denied entry to you!
Hey, you can check your status of your application on psk with file number starting with cat***, and this file number you can find on the website where you downloaded your pcc application form. Mine is under review, recieved at psk on 30/06/20

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hello All, we finally received our PCC. Our timelines,

I went to Purolator store and generated sending and return labels for my wife and myself: 23 May 2020
Received at BLS: 24 May 2020
BLS tracker updated: 10 June 2020
Passport admin mail received: 12 Jun 2020
Police verification at home: 15 Jun 2020 (Well, I know some one from Police station, so it became easy for me to ask them to start verification asap)
PSK tracker updated ( PCC ready to collected from RPO): 18 June 2020
PSK tracker updated (PCC printed): 25 Jun 2020
PSK tracker updated (In transit to BLS from consulate): 1st July 2020
BLS tracker updated (Ready for dispatch, pick up by Purolater): 2nd July 2020
PCC received: Tomorrow I will receive my package( 3rd July 2020)

Suggestions:

1. Don't try to generate own labels by visiting purolator or Canada post store directly. BLS is not updating their system with return labels, I ended up with paying again for drop off return labels by calling them. Again calling them is not easy and you need to be lucky. Try to call them and generate labels through BLS.
2. It will take one week from PCC ready to collected from RPO to PCC printed status. If not, please contact below email ID's by explaining your situation. This helped me to move to PCC Granted status.
pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in,
cons.toronto@mea.gov.in
qc.ca@blsinternational.net
3. After PCC is printed it will take exactly one week to send printed PCC from consulate to BLS, so just relax.
4. BLS will dispatch your application with in one day after they received it from consulate.

Again, this is not easy process and we need to go through this. So be cool and proceed with your application. This forum helped me a lot to get lot of updates about PCC so I thought to share my experience. All the best and happy weekend!

theironman

Jul 3, 2020
Any one has status on ask that PCC Application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra after police verification done? like mine police verification done on 9th June and I don't have any updates like pic granted or printed
I am also waiting for the status change in psk site. Received police verification email on June 9th. Took them 2 weeks to complete the police check. Status in PSK says under review still as it showed before the verification.
I heard that after police check by local police station, report (not sure what they report) goes from local police station to SP office. SP office to PSK. PSK reviews, approves and then the status changes.

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Hi Guys, I am able to see my file number in the Embassy site where i downloaded my PCC application. But, when I try to search for the status using the file number, it shows 'The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system '. Does this mean that the file is not yet sent to passport office in India?
I used the link https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew to check my PCC status.
I would greatly appreciate your inputs.

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Hey, you can check your status of your application on psk with file number starting with cat***, and this file number you can find on the website where you downloaded your pcc application form. Mine is under review, recieved at psk on 30/06/20
Thanks for the info., i am able to find it now in PSK website. Status shows - PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra.

Reactions: Kv Dhunna

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
i think yours would also sent to PSK now. mine got updated today in PSK website. You can check your cat**** in https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/ - against your pcc application number. i didnt receive any email though

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Here is my timeline. Hope this helps.

Application sent to BLS Brampton via courier (Purolator) -> May 21st

Application delivered as per Purolator’s tracking system -> May 22nd

Application formally received by BLS and status updated on BLS site -> June 8th

Application status updated on BLS site to in route to Consulate General -> June 9th

Application status updated on BLS site to Processing at Consulate General -> June 10th

Police Verification Initiated -> June 12

Police Verification Completed -> June 18

PSK status changed to granted -> June 23

PSK status changed to printed -> June 25

Application status updated on BLS site to In transit from Consulate General to BLS -> July 2nd

Application status updated on BLS site to Dispatched via Purolator -> July 3rd

PCC received -> ???
Try the tracking number on the purolator website. I got my PCC today.

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
PCC Time line: (applied through BLS Brampton):
Documents reached BLS - May 7th
BLS started processing my application -- May 26th
Documents reached at CGI -- May 27th
Police verification initiated -- June 4th
Police verification completed in India by local police -- June 11th
Pcc need to collect from regional passport office(status from Indian PSK status link) -- 18th June.
PCC grated ---24th June
PCC Printed -- 24th June.
PCC transit from CGI to BLS ---1st July 2020
PCC received -- 03rd July 2020

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
anyone received / got new update of pcc from Chennai recently?
Yes, from Chennai ...
PCC Time line: (applied through BLS Brampton):
Documents reached BLS - May 7th
BLS started processing my application -- May 26th
Documents reached at CGI -- May 27th
Police verification initiated -- June 4th
Police verification completed in India by local police -- June 11th - Chennai
Pcc need to collect from regional passport office(status from Indian PSK status link) -- 18th June.
PCC grated ---24th June
PCC Printed -- 24th June.
PCC transit from CGI to BLS ---1st July 2020
PCC received -- 03rd July 2020

theironman

Jul 3, 2020
Hi Guys, I am able to see my file number in the Embassy site where i downloaded my PCC application. But, when I try to search for the status using the file number, it shows 'The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system '. Does this mean that the file is not yet sent to passport office in India?
I used the link https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew to check my PCC status.
I would greatly appreciate your inputs.
When you get a confirmation of police check initiation from passport admin, you will also see a file number in same email starting with cat*. You will be able to check the status in psk using that number. Just remember to use smaller case when you search in psk (cat*)

Kv Dhunna

Jun 18, 2020
Sent to BLS: 1 june
Application received by BLS: 2 JUNE
Processing at consulate general : 18 june

still no police verification email or status changed .

please guide me .
I have the same timeline. But yesterday i got an email of police verification initiation email.