Hello Everyone,
I will go a bit off track.
I applied at Vancouver Indian CG.
I applied on May 26
May 27- Document picked up.
May 28- Documents Delivered.
June 9- Documents accepted by BLS.
June 3- Sent to Indian Consulate
June 18 - Police went to my home in India for verification.(If this isn’t done yet then you need to wait for this step)But it might be different for other Consulate location just sharing my experience.
June 19- My dad went to Police station to give all required documents.
Documents:-
Aadhaar card
Pan card
Lightbill
Passport
Birth certificate
My picture sitting in my home in Canada.
June 19- Police submitted my documents online(Police did this in front of my dad)
June 25- Documents sent from Indian consulate to BLS.
June 26- BLS received documents.
June 29- Documents sent to me
June 30 - I received PCC.
I hope this helps you
I tried to explain all the steps if I missed anything let me know
And me questions if you have any.
Thank you

niralipatel1129

Apr 3, 2019
I am also waiting for the status change in psk site. Received police verification email on June 9th. Took them 2 weeks to complete the police check. Status in PSK says under review still as it showed before the verification.
I heard that after police check by local police station, report (not sure what they report) goes from local police station to SP office. SP office to PSK. PSK reviews, approves and then the status changes.
ohh okay thanks for the reply. please do let me know when you have status change

pi_mis

Jun 15, 2020
ohh okay thanks for the reply. please do let me know when you have status change
Can you check with your SP office in india. This is because they have not submitted the police verification report. This is happening with my wife as well. They are telling their dongle has been expired and didn't get the new yet that's why not able to submit the report.

niralipatel1129

Apr 3, 2019
Can you check with your SP office in india. This is because they have not submitted the police verification report. This is happening with my wife as well. They are telling their dongle has been expired and didn't get the new yet that's why not able to submit the report.

Ohh I see. I have been trying to contact them but not able to do it. My friend is going to SP office on Monday so hopefully I ll get the answer what is going on there.

theironman

Jul 3, 2020
I also got similar reply. SP office says they have the report ready but cannot upload because of a technical issue - something like waiting for a response on passcode from RPO..not sure what they mean really. Mine is Kanchi. Which place is yours?

pi_mis

Jun 15, 2020
I also got similar reply. SP office says they have the report ready but cannot upload because of a technical issue - something like waiting for a response on passcode from RPO..not sure what they mean really. Mine is Kanchi. Which place is yours?
My place is Jabalpur. It's around 1 month they are telling the same. I called consulate as well but they are telling they cannot do anything until they get the police verification report. I sent a mail to RPO bhopal and called them many times but no one is responding. Don't know how to proceed further.

theironman

Jul 3, 2020
My place is Jabalpur. It's around 1 month they are telling the same. I called consulate as well but they are telling they cannot do anything until they get the police verification report. I sent a mail to RPO bhopal and called them many times but no one is responding. Don't know how to proceed further.
Ok..I am also in the same boat - almost one month since receiving the police verification email. Inefficiency in our system at its peak! Let us see if others are also facing similar issue and have any ideas on this.

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi, Can any body confirm what happens with Police verification, when they visit you, what they ask for? I see one member saying they asked for Pan card, Adhar card, birth certificate and photo etc. Have any one else been through this ?

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Hi, Can any body confirm what happens with Police verification, when they visit you, what they ask for? I see one member saying they asked for Pan card, Adhar card, birth certificate and photo etc. Have any one else been through this ?
Hello,
They asked me all this document and I was the one who posted that. And those were are just copies of the documents.
But it totally depends upon your local police station and I am not sure if it is up to the Consulate.

Reactions: Cannnada

brrr

Feb 10, 2019
Hlo experts,
I sent my postal application to BLS vancouver which was received by BLS as per Purolator tracker. Howerver, unlike many other on this thread. I didn't order any label from the BLS customer service; I just mailed it from the nearest Purolator office. And till now when I try to track my application it says no records found. Like was it mandatory to get a label for BLS???

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Hlo experts,
I sent my postal application to BLS vancouver which was received by BLS as per Purolator tracker. Howerver, unlike many other on this thread. I didn't order any label from the BLS customer service; I just mailed it from the nearest Purolator office. And till now when I try to track my application it says no records found. Like was it mandatory to get a label for BLS???
I recently got my PCC and the agent I was talking to, told me it is highly recommended to get postage from them. They charged $50 for courier which is too much but they picked up from my home and delivered as well. And delivery time is also next day. Doing so will keep your package linked to your application.

Dhaliwal94

Jul 3, 2020
Try the tracking number on the purolator website. I got my PCC today.
I still haven't received it. I was able to track the package using the way bill number on Friday but the status only said picked up by Purolator. However the status changed this morning to in-transit. I wasn't expecting it untill Monday but well I shouldn't complain. The sooner they deliver the better. I have been waiting for Purolator since morning but they haven't attempted the delivery yet.

mayank353

Jul 1, 2020
Hello All, we finally received our PCC. Our timelines,

I went to Purolator store and generated sending and return labels for my wife and myself: 23 May 2020
Received at BLS: 24 May 2020
BLS tracker updated: 10 June 2020
Passport admin mail received: 12 Jun 2020
Police verification at home: 15 Jun 2020 (Well, I know some one from Police station, so it became easy for me to ask them to start verification asap)
PSK tracker updated ( PCC ready to collected from RPO): 18 June 2020
PSK tracker updated (PCC printed): 25 Jun 2020
PSK tracker updated (In transit to BLS from consulate): 1st July 2020
BLS tracker updated (Ready for dispatch, pick up by Purolater): 2nd July 2020
PCC received: Tomorrow I will receive my package( 3rd July 2020)

Suggestions:

1. Don't try to generate own labels by visiting purolator or Canada post store directly. BLS is not updating their system with return labels, I ended up with paying again for drop off return labels by calling them. Again calling them is not easy and you need to be lucky. Try to call them and generate labels through BLS.
2. It will take one week from PCC ready to collected from RPO to PCC printed status. If not, please contact below email ID's by explaining your situation. This helped me to move to PCC Granted status.
pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in,
cons.toronto@mea.gov.in
qc.ca@blsinternational.net
3. After PCC is printed it will take exactly one week to send printed PCC from consulate to BLS, so just relax.
4. BLS will dispatch your application with in one day after they received it from consulate.

Again, this is not easy process and we need to go through this. So be cool and proceed with your application. This forum helped me a lot to get lot of updates about PCC so I thought to share my experience. All the best and happy weekend!
hello

Did they replied on any of email id ?