+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Jun 26, 2020
BLS provided the purolator tracking number in status. I think only be evening we can track if you are in toronto you would get it mostly tomorrow.
are you referring to airway bill no as “puralotor tracking number”. When i checked in their site, its showing unavailable. Can yu pls help

aditya_sharma23627

May 29, 2017
Hello ,

Please help on this issue

I am in Canada on work permit
I am applying for PR and having a question related to address in PCC form

My parents have moved to new house at a different address last year.
My passport still have old address ( house at old address is demolished and is a plot only now)

I dont have new address proof in my name

So which address should I enter in PCC form
a) Address in passport
b) New Address where my parents have moved?

Harman7861313

Apr 27, 2020
Hello ,

Please help on this issue

I am in Canada on work permit
I am applying for PR and having a question related to address in PCC form

My parents have moved to new house at a different address last year.
My passport still have old address ( house at old address is demolished and is a plot only now)

I dont have new address proof in my name

So which address should I enter in PCC form
a) Address in passport
b) New Address where my parents have moved?
Enter the one that is on your passport , and ask your parents if they can go to the police station and verify that you guys lived there before , make sure to take some proofs with you as such a copy of your passport , adhaar card , driving licence etc

aditya_sharma23627

May 29, 2017
Enter the one that is on your passport , and ask your parents if they can go to the police station and verify that you guys lived there before , make sure to take some proofs with you as such a copy of your passport , adhaar card , driving licence etc

Thanks
Do we get any email that verification will be done from this date to this date?

Based on that I can tell my family members to go to police station and show the proofs.
Or
They can go before as well?.

Harman7861313

Apr 27, 2020
Thanks
Do we get any email that verification will be done from this date to this date?

Based on that I can tell my family members to go to police station and show the proofs.
Or
They can go before as well?.
Yes , so you will get an email , which will tell you that they have initiated a verification,
It will have your address , police station name
etc.
To add more , there will be a file number as well in that email . Make sure to give that to your parents / relatives And please do not Tell your family go before As the police station may not have anything in their record .

Last edited:

aditya_sharma23627

May 29, 2017
Yes , so you will get an email , which will tell you that they have initiated a verification,
It will have your address , police station name
etc.
To add more , there will be a file number as well in that email . Make sure to give that to your parents / relatives And please do not Tell your family go before As the police station may not have anything in their record .

Thanks
I will tell them to go only after i recieve that email.