+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

BumbleFrisbee

Feb 26, 2019
@BumbleFrisbee I would suggest you to be relax until consulate will ask anything. Pls note consulate will either call or email you if they need anything or any corrections from you. Do not unnecessarily bother them. If you got passport admin email for PV which means everything is gud on the application. Both options are valid and it is acceptable by CIC. I have seen many people successfully got PR with both options.
All this confusion arised due to few PSK officers in India asked applicant applying from India to change the reason type. Its all based on their own understanding as there is no guideline on this.
You are free to ask authority but i see this is unnecessary. good luck.
Thank you. Even I don’t want to bother them tbh!

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi,
is there anyone whose status is showing PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office and no update after 23rd June or before?
Hi
My status was PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office on 23 June and now changed to PCC printed on 30 June.
Just want to share that i sent an email to Consulate General on 25 June requesting to sent my PCC asap. I never got a reply back but i think it helped to speed up the process so you can also try this.

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi
My status was PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office on 23 June and now changed to PCC printed on 30 June.
Just want to share that i sent an email to Consulate General on 25 June requesting to sent my PCC asap. I never got a reply back but i think it helped to speed up the process so you can also try this.
Thank you for the information. Could you please tell which email id you sent an email. I sent them an email on 30th June on
cons.toronto@mea.gov.in,pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in,qc.ca@blsinternational.net

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
BLS brampton or BLS Toronto, there customer service number is not even working. Anyone knows any valid number to call?

Thanks,

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
BLS brampton or BLS Toronto, there customer service number is not even working. Anyone knows any valid number to call?

Thanks,
I called this number (416) 960-0751 of Indian consulate, one person picked the call and I asked about my PCC status, and he said let me transfer the call to PCC section and then it again came to previous menu. Again I called and same thing repeated. Firstly, it is difficult to connect them and then they are unable to transfer the call to PCC section also. Pathetic

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Documents delivered on 28th July but shows no record found on BLS tracking site. anyone had or having same issue ?

mayank353

Jul 1, 2020
Documents reached BLS - May 8th
BLS started processing my application -- May 26th
Documents reached at CGI -- May 27th
Police verification initiated -- June 5th
Police verification completed in India by local police -- June 13th
Pcc need to collect from regional passport office(status from PSK status link) -- 19th June.
PCC grated ---23rd June
PCC Printed -- 23 rd June.
PCC transit from CGI to BLS ---30th June
PCC received --???
Thanks Sri

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Finally after after close to two months i am about to get PCC (hopefully tomorrow).

Pcc need to collect from regional passport office(status from PSK status link) -- 19th June.
PCC grated ---23rd June
PCC sent by BLS(purolator)--2nd July

dwarasala

Jul 2, 2020
Documents delivered on 28th July but shows no record found on BLS tracking site. anyone had or having same issue ?
It will take around 3 weeks to show your record details in bls site. I have called them after 2 weeks of my Purolator delivered my application and they told to wait for 1 more week. After 3 weeks you will see the record details in bls site

dwarasala

Jul 2, 2020
Finally after after close to two months i am about to get PCC (hopefully tomorrow).

PCC grated ---23rd June
PCC sent by BLS(purolator)--2nd July
How you know that Police verification started? In bls site the status will get updated or you get email?
My current status at bls site is "processing at consulate general"

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Reactions: dwarasala