+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
hi
2024-04-04 I went to BLS Brampton using their Premium Lounge service and submitted my PCC.
2024-04-24 Police officer visited my house.
2024-05-10 PCC is clear.
2024-05-14 Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
2024-05-15 In Transit to BLS.
2024-05-17 Ready for Collection.
hi how much time did you had to submit PCC 60 days or 30days? if 30 days how did you asked for extension? thank you.

Varun72

May 21, 2024
Hello All,

i had applied for my PCC through walk-in at BLS Toronto on 25th April, the status changed to in review at embassy on 27th April, after that no further update. Anyone else on the same boat?
Is there a way to contact Embassy to expedite the process?

puneet0164

Feb 21, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-02-2018
Hello All,

Need some help in filling out form for PCC. I am holding Canadian passport, so while filling out the form what passport no I need to enter ? Is it Indian passport no ?
Incase we have to enter Indian passport no, then it does not take expiry date which is in past. What should be done about it ?

Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello All,

Need some help in filling out form for PCC. I am holding Canadian passport, so while filling out the form what passport no I need to enter ? Is it Indian passport no ?
Incase we have to enter Indian passport no, then it does not take expiry date which is in past. What should be done about it ?

Thanks
Just a curiosity why an Indian PCC if Canadian status??

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
For the PCC it's better to get it for the last date you had surrendered your passport as technically it was the last time you had been the citizen of India.

Reactions: puneet0164

rroh202

Oct 4, 2018
Hi what do you mean by 8) Form of Application File No ( acknowledgement form ) ?

This is confusing, at no point in the BLS or CGI website says there needs to be someone to go to an Indian Police station with documents as I got this SMS for a scheduled spot with my local indian police station. There is no one in India that I can ask to go and submit / attend there for me. Did anyone else also do this?

Hadapsar Police Station (nr. PMT bus depot gadital Hadapsar ) on 15/03/2024 at 10.10 am to 01.00 pm
for passport verification with
For passport-
1)old passport
2)Aadhar,
3)pan/voting Card
4)School leaving certificate/birth certificate
5) marriage certificate (if married)
6) current Light bill
7)Rent agreement (if rental house)
8) Form of Application File No ( acknowledgement form )
all original and 1 xerox copy of each
All xerox copies should be added sequentially to form a xerox set
Plz do not call bac

Sep 20, 2020
Hello All,

i had applied for my PCC through walk-in at BLS Toronto on 25th April, the status changed to in review at embassy on 27th April, after that no further update. Anyone else on the same boat?
Is there a way to contact Embassy to expedite the process?
I had a walk in appointment at Mississauga center on 18th April. They take the fee to mail the PCC to home address. But havent received it yet. Tracker says "processing at consulate general".

umairahdo

May 31, 2024
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share that my PCC was stuck in "Clear and available for issuance"

I emailed them and visited them at CGI Toronto, collected it in person!

Please mail them and share your situation if its an emergency. They cooperate.