+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

akshay3

Apr 9, 2024
Can I accept an ITA without the PCC? I think the PCC will not get cleared until the ITA submission time of 60 days?

Is there a way to submit the explanation ?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

ArtisticMind

Apr 13, 2024
When I submit my online application, it suffixes the police station location to my permanent address in India. So when I print the application, the address does not match exactly what is in the passport. Is this normal?

thetilakraj

Jan 24, 2022
Toronto
Hi,

I'm a bit confused about my situation.

I was on vacation in India from February 16 to March 23, 2024 (returning to Toronto). While I was there, I updated my passport with a change in my name (both first and last names) and address. After receiving the new passport, I also obtained a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), which was delivered to me on March 22 (with a date of issue on the PCC of March 20).

Now that I've received an ITA(CEC) on April 12, 2024, can I use the recently obtained PCC from India, or do I need to apply for a new one through BLS?

Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I'm a bit confused about my situation.

I was on vacation in India from February 16 to March 23, 2024 (returning to Toronto). While I was there, I updated my passport with a change in my name (both first and last names) and address. After receiving the new passport, I also obtained a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), which was delivered to me on March 22 (with a date of issue on the PCC of March 20).

Now that I've received an ITA(CEC) on April 12, 2024, can I use the recently obtained PCC from India, or do I need to apply for a new one through BLS?

Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you!
If your PCC have old name , you should submit a notarized affidavit and you can use same PCC .

DEtoCA

Jan 1, 2023
Hi, Me and my wife has applied for PCC at BLS mississauga on the same day. And, my status is showing as Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.,
but my wife's status is still showing as "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". Is there a way we can contact for updates?

vishbhat

Apr 17, 2024
I got my PCC delivered today. The below is my timeline,

6/3 - Applied in person at BLS Toronto
7/3 - Received at CGI
8/3 - Under review at CGI
19/3 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. Also received an email from Passport admin.
21/3 - Someone visited the police station and completed the verification
25/3 - Police verification is clear and PCC is ready for issuance
10/4 - Police Clearance Certificate has been printed
12/4 - Dispatched from BLS
17/4 - PCC delivered at home (delayed due to some issue from Purolator)

Nukepotato

Dec 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I submitted a PCC application at the Brampton BLS center on June 29. Now that I am tracking the application on BLS and the Government of India's website, I noticed that the wrong date of birth is being displayed.

I rechecked the PCC application form pdf and it has the correct Date of Birth.

I called BLS and all they have to say is "That is just for tracking purposes".

Will it cause problems? I am starting to worry now.
hey, same thing happenede to me too. did everything turn out to be ok for you or do I have to wrry or do something sbout this.
thank you in advance

uditshah070

Apr 22, 2024
Hi Guys,

I got an ITA on 11th April 2024 and I went for PCC walk-in application the very next morning on 12th April, 2024.
Looking at some of the articles online, I am really worried I might miss the 60 days timeline that we get to submit all the documents.
Are there any other things that we can do to expedite or literally do anything to not let that happen?

kvians

Jan 16, 2023
Hello Everybody,

Can I obtain a Police Clearance Certificate for PR in India using a different address, like my neighbor or in-laws', since my parents have been out of the country for a year? Additionally, although I recently married in Canada, my marriage is not registered in India nor reflected on my passport address.

Thanks