Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
For me it seems odd , status changed to :

Dec 10th: Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Today Dec 14th: PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Not sure why happens, anyone with similar issue. Planning to visit consulate tomorrow.
Hey @Aveio Help : What happened after your status change on dec 14th?

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Dear Friends, My wife needs PCC as she is on a visitor visa and I plan to sponsor her. Would be grateful if someone can answer
1 . Can I include a letter addressed to consulate general of India saying i am sponsoring her so we need PCC
2 . She doesnt have address proof , is it ok ? will provide my details and address proof . My PCC is not required right ?
3. Is walk in allowed? If so on which days

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
You can contact BLS customer support Toronto
Dear Friends, My wife needs PCC as she is on a visitor visa and I plan to sponsor her. Would be grateful if someone can answer
1 . Can I include a letter addressed to consulate general of India saying i am sponsoring her so we need PCC
2 . She doesnt have address proof , is it ok ? will provide my details and address proof . My PCC is not required right ?
You can contact BLS customer support Toronto and get it cleared.. also you could raise a sampark request on consulate general toronto website or email them

scoelho

Jan 19, 2023
Hi all,

I generated a PCC document from India in Oct 2022 hoping for an ITA around that time. It didn't happen and I haven't gotten an ITA yet but am hoping to get it in the next EE draw (crs score: 501). I went to India in Nov 2022 for two weeks.
Do I need to generate PCC again?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,

I generated a PCC document from India in Oct 2022 hoping for an ITA around that time. It didn't happen and I haven't gotten an ITA yet but am hoping to get it in the next EE draw (crs score: 501). I went to India in Nov 2022 for two weeks.
No . Your PCC is still valid. You need new PCC if you stayed in india continuously for 6 months or 180 days.

Reactions: scoelho

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
Walk
Walkins are not allowed in bls brampton

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi all,

As per my experience you won’t need a new PCC. My PCC was dated March 2022 and I submitted it in Nov after I got my ITA. In between I went to India for a month. As of now criminality is passed which essentially implies PCC was accepted. In the WhatsApp groups for PR there were few more whose applications did get accepted with older PCC. Again for the utmost peace of mind you may want to get a new PCC. Peace is what you will need the most after applying

Reactions: scoelho

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Team,
I was looking to apply for PCC through BLS for my spouse, though he is currently in India. Is it still valid ffor me to apply through BLS or the applicant has to be here?
Just to clarify - will your husband come back to Canada or will continue staying in India .
If he intends to travel to Canada before our document submission, you will have to apply via BLS once he is here.
If he plans to continue being in India , he can apply via PSK in India

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Team,
I was looking to apply for PCC through BLS for my spouse, though he is currently in India. Is it still valid ffor me to apply through BLS or the applicant has to be here?
the person need to apply PCC from India, you won’t be able to apply from here. Much cheaper and easier to get it done from India via PSK

arwindraj

Feb 1, 2023
My PCC application status is "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." for the last 3 days. How many days it normally takes to review?

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
It's amazing, isn't it. They've created such an unnecessarily complicated process for such a simple task! Police and address verification was already done during passport issue for everyone with a passport. If any criminal cases are pending against anyone - that should already be in their police databases. After an intelligence cross-check in their database, all they do is print out a piece of paper - a process that can easily be completed online - from start to end. Yet, these lazy babus take sweet two weeks to "print" that paper even after it says - ready for issuance, and pass it on to equally inefficient scamsters at BLS - the unnecessary middlemen! You'd think they are very cautious and deliberate in their vigilance. And yet, many Punjabi gangsters who recently moved to Canada like Arshdeep dalla and his brother who are constantly in the news were able to escape their checks! Stupidity and inefficiency all around.