+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
We submitted pcc on Oct 28 reached bls on Nov 1 . There is no CAT# tied .status shows only submitted . Did not receive any emails .

pam99

Nov 21, 2022
Hi - I am not sure whom to reach out any guidance would be helpful. My PCC status was updated to initiate on Nov 25th, post which I asked my friend to walkin to local police station and get the documents verified which was complete on Nov 28th. So far, I'm still waiting but my case status has not moved any further. Tried reaching local police station and they mentioned the case is not with them and online it has been already updated. Not sure whom to reach. I'm planning to send an email today to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in; dont know if they are the right. Now my ITA end date is approaching in 1.5weeks.

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
We filled the old form so they have sent back but we did not receive our courier yet . Got to know the status only after calling them . So we have applied again.they are so irresponsible in telling that the package was not sent back

Aveio Help

Dec 9, 2022
Hi - I am not sure whom to reach out any guidance would be helpful. My PCC status was updated to initiate on Nov 25th, post which I asked my friend to walkin to local police station and get the documents verified which was complete on Nov 28th. So far, I'm still waiting but my case status has not moved any further. Tried reaching local police station and they mentioned the case is not with them and online it has been already updated. Not sure whom to reach. I'm planning to send an email today to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in; dont know if they are the right. Now my ITA end date is approaching in 1.5weeks.
Has your status changed back to under review again from PV initiated. For me PV initiated on Friday and status moved back to under review today. Do you have any update from PCC email.

pam99

Nov 21, 2022
No, status still the same. My family contacted SP office and they found there was some technical issue at their end so they were no able to process earlier. They said it should be all set today and to check back in couple of days.

The consultant team did respond with few hours on that day over email but my case was not with them wasnt much help. Incase you are planning to reach for any issue, they do respond you can try.

Aveio Help

Dec 9, 2022
No, status still the same. My family contacted SP office and they found there was some technical issue at their end so they were no able to process earlier. They said it should be all set today and to check back in couple of days.

The consultant team did respond with few hours on that day over email but my case was not with them wasnt much help. Incase you are planning to reach for any issue, they do respond you can try.
thanks for your response. What was your status as of now on Passport seva portal mine changed from PV initiated to under review at embassy/ consulate.