+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
Can you share your timeline.
File generated on 18th November
Puralator picked up on 21st November
BLS update : 23rd Nov
Consulate update (Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.) : December6
Local police verification : 6th December
Consulate update (Clear ready for issuance ): 7th December
On 7th I went to the consulate duiring open house hours and spoke to the officer, immediately he called the respective staff and they changed my status to Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
BLS Update : Ready for dispatch 12th December
PCC received : 14th December

pam99

Nov 21, 2022
thanks for your response. What was your status as of now on Passport seva portal mine changed from PV initiated to under review at embassy/ consulate.
Status has been this from Nov 24th, didnt change.
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Aveio Help

Dec 9, 2022
Status has been this from Nov 24th, didnt change.
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
For me it seems odd , status changed to :

Dec 10th: Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Today Dec 14th: PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Not sure why happens, anyone with similar issue. Planning to visit consulate tomorrow.

Aveio Help

Dec 9, 2022
File generated on 18th November
Puralator picked up on 21st November
BLS update : 23rd Nov
Consulate update (Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.) : December6
Local police verification : 6th December
Consulate update (Clear ready for issuance ): 7th December
On 7th I went to the consulate duiring open house hours and spoke to the officer, immediately he called the respective staff and they changed my status to Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
BLS Update : Ready for dispatch 12th December
PCC received : 14th December
Do we need to take an appointment for visiting Consulate. Please advise.

rizingphoenix

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hello below are my timelines for pcc. Please advise if there is way to get it expidieted. Does anyone else have similar timelines to what i have

Application sent via walkin in BLS Brampton on Nov 24th
PCC Intiation request - Dec 5th
Local PCC was done on my address in india on Dec 13th
Post December 13th all the updates i see on BLS website is Processing at Consulate General.

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Bond did you collect the PCC ? let me know as you progress. I have submitted the application yesterday. Received AOR.
Hey Congrats! yes, I collected my PCC on Dec 12 and my attorney submitted my application on Dec 23. Received AOR Dec 24.

Reactions: LM10

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
What documents did you include for PCC application? BLS is returning my application because I didn't include copy of Indian address (adhar / voter ID etc.) even though none of it was mentioned on the BLS website checklist!

rizingphoenix

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hello below are my timelines for pcc. Please advise if there is way to get it expidieted. Does anyone else have similar timelines to what i have

Application sent via walkin in BLS Brampton on Nov 24th
PCC Intiation request - Dec 5th
Local PCC was done on my address in india on Dec 13th
Post December 13th all the updates i see on BLS website is Processing at Consulate General.
Hello All my status on the BLS tracker site has changed to

In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre. what does this mean ???

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
Yesterday I visited consulate during open house hours. checked my files and said that today they will send the PCC to BLS. Now my application status showing Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
@Sanjusreepadam : Can anyone visit the consulate in Toronto and submit directly instead of submitting application to BLS?

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
@Sanjusreepadam : Can anyone visit the consulate in Toronto and submit directly instead of submitting application to BLS?
No they wont accept. but you can tell them your issues, they will review your file and probably give you a solution or approval on your application still you have to send it through BLS. But BLS wont reject the file. My wife had a similar issue and BLS returned the application due address mismatch. My address was provided in her application and we attached copy of my passport and went to the consulate who gave approval on our application. We sent this approval application to BLS and they didn't reject it.

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
What documents did you include for PCC application? BLS is returning my application because I didn't include copy of Indian address (adhar / voter ID etc.) even though none of it was mentioned on the BLS website checklist!
I did include Aadhaar. But my passport address was different than my actual address.