Application Sent to HCI: Sep 2nd
Police Verification Initiation email: Sep 9th
Police Verification Done at home address(India) : Sep 11th
Police Verification Clear and PCC is allowed for issuance: Sep 13th
PCC printed : Sep 15th
PCC in transit from HCI to BLS : Sep 16th
Courier ready to dispatch / tracking details updated : Sep 17th
PCC Received: Sep 20th.

Good luck everyone with PCC application.

Reactions: rashi1101

SABITA

Aug 3, 2016
I will be submitting documents to BLS Ottawa for PCC next week. Their website mentions to send both original and photocopy of Passport & Work Permit. Has anyone got PCC without submitting Originals?

SABITA

Aug 3, 2016
Applied PCC at BLS Montreal

My Timelines (Updated)

Applied PCC : Sep 1st
Courier ready to dispatch / tracking details updated : Sep 17th
PCC Received: Sep 20th.

Good luck everyone with PCC application.
Congratulations!! Did you apply in person or mailed them your application? also, Did you submit your original passport? I am worried about my original documents, fear of losing them. If originals were sent, Did they keep until your PCC was dispatched? I hope you will be able to answer my queries.

vj_viju

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse/Calgary
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Request
18-08-2022
Med's Done....
06-09-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2022
LANDED..........
09-10-2022
Congratulations!! Did you apply in person or mailed them your application? also, Did you submit your original passport? I am worried about my original documents, fear of losing them. If originals were sent, Did they keep until your PCC was dispatched? I hope you will be able to answer my queries.
I have applied in person, So they checked with the originals and accepted the photocopies..

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Hello Everybody

I have one question. For citizenship if PCC is required and at the same time the address on which all Indian IDs are based is no longer accessible, what to do in such scenario ? Your views will be appreciated.

Regards

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Hello All,

My wife had applied for PCC and the status on passport India portal is showing Police verification report is clear. Pcc is available for issuance..The status has not changed since 7 days.When can we expect the PCC to be printed and dispatched to us?.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Hello

I have to apply for PCC. My scenario is confusing as all IDs (passport, aadhar card, driver's licence) are based on the address which is no longer accessible and no one lives there. Need some tips

Regards

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hello All,

My wife had applied for PCC and the status on passport India portal is showing Police verification report is clear. Pcc is available for issuance..The status has not changed since 7 days.When can we expect the PCC to be printed and dispatched to us?.
Have you got your pcc ??because I am in the same boat mine status shows report clearance and ready for issuance...how long will it take any clue

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I applied for a PCC at BLS Brampton and my application is been sent to CGI. The status on BLS portal says 'Processing at Consulate General'.

I also have an Application reference number starting CANT000....but unable to track it on the PSK website.

Did anyone have such issues?

Reactions: Julia.jenn4

akashchahal

Oct 15, 2021
I have same issue. My wife parents don’t know about our marriage and we don’t have spouse name on our passport. If we apply pcc as a single status then it’s shows fathers name on pcc not husband name.
Does it create problem in PR for express entry. Please reply as only 1 month is left to apply express entry.

I will really appreciated.

Ishan209

Aug 15, 2018
Applied PCC at BLS Montreal

My Timelines So far

Applied PCC : Sep 1st

When can I expect the BLS to courier my PCC.. ?
can you please tell me from where did you check these detail status of your application?