NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA received August 21, 2015
Folks

Can you please help me with some info on PCC? Do I need to send original Passport and PR card in the courier (Purolator) enveloppe? Has anyone recently submitted application via courier? If yes, please let me know what all documents are to be submitted via courier?

Indu

Reactions: Miracle2018

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Folks

Can you please help me with some info on PCC? Do I need to send original Passport and PR card in the courier (Purolator) enveloppe? Has anyone recently submitted application via courier? If yes, please let me know what all documents are to be submitted via courier?

Indu
you do not need to send original documents.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Has anyone applied a PCC immediately after 1 year. PCC always causes issues and I have to ask for extension because they can never process it within 2 months. Do you think it gets processed faster if the PCC was done just a year back and we never travelled outside Canada?

vj_viju

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse/Calgary
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Request
18-08-2022
Med's Done....
06-09-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2022
LANDED..........
09-10-2022

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
PCC applied on Oct 9, Purolator picks up on 10th. Photocopies of All stamped pages+visa+front and back of passport. Added aadhar as address on passport was different.
Oct 13- Application reached to BLS.
Oct21- PCC sent to local station in Gujarat .
Oct 23-PCC is clear. Ready for issuance.

No update after that. On BLS website- Processing at Consulate General
On passport portal - Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.

I have to submit before Nov 4th. Worried now as since last 5 days no update. Any suggestions.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
PCC applied on Oct 9, Purolator picks up on 10th. Photocopies of All stamped pages+visa+front and back of passport. Added aadhar as address on passport was different.

On passport portal - Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.

I have to submit before Nov 4th. Worried now as since last 5 days no update. Any suggestions.
I understand its extremely frustrating. they do not understand or even respect our timelines. I do not understand why they require so much time when even FBI gives it faster.
Are you going to ask for an extension?

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I understand its extremely frustrating. they do not understand or even respect our timelines. I do not understand why they require so much time when even FBI gives it faster.
Are you going to ask for an extension?
Yes I have submitted an explanation letter through webform, lets see if they update anything. No update on my PCC. Week went by with same status. :(

Reactions: rashi1101

joshuadias

Nov 1, 2021
Hi All,

Applied for the PCC In August. I recently checked in to see where the status was and saw this on the BLS tracking -

Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Any idea who I can contact about this? I already emailed pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in.

Any information would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

mehulbit

Apr 11, 2016

Hi did you get update from bls.
I have same situation. Mine is also showing pcc is clear since 26th oct. let us know if you get any update.

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hi did you get update from bls.
I have same situation. Mine is also showing pcc is clear since 26th oct. let us know if you get any update.
Hey, nothing yet. Sent an email too to indian consulate at Vancouver but nothing heard back not even a default email kind of.
although sent an explanation letter with a screen shot of current status through webforms and yesterday got an email that IRCC received and will upload it to my application. Bit nervous don’t know what the case officer will say by tomorrow as Nov4th is last day to submit PCC.

Reactions: rashi1101

mehulbit

Apr 11, 2016
Hey, nothing yet. Sent an email too to indian consulate at Vancouver but nothing heard back not even a default email kind of.
although sent an explanation letter with a screen shot of current status through webforms and yesterday got an email that IRCC received and will upload it to my application. Bit nervous don’t know what the case officer will say by tomorrow as Nov4th is last day to submit PCC.
You will be fine. Dont worry they will give you one month extension. I will post once the status change.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
You will be fine. Dont worry they will give you one month extension. I will post once the status change.
thanks for the update. I think I will have similar situation. i will wait till 1 week before deadline to upload the explaination letter and screenshot. they really need to improve their process!