+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
I am a foreign national who applied for PCC through Consulate General of India, and it came with wordings like "...which would render him/her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including Visa for Canada" . I have received ITA for CEC application and wanted to confirm if this PCC is valid? A few posts on this forum suggest this is okay. Just confirming with you guys aswell.
Yes, that's totally fine. It should have mentioned "There is no adverse information .... which would make ineligible for Canada Visa". :)

Reactions: Akshay_ug

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am a foreign national who applied for PCC through Consulate General of India, and it came with wordings like "...which would render him/her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including Visa for Canada" . I have received ITA for CEC application and wanted to confirm if this PCC is valid? A few posts on this forum suggest this is okay. Just confirming with you guys aswell.
you can confirm from consulate at this email - pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
It's ok, nothing to worry

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
PCC Timelines in Aug 2021

Aug 3: Processing at consulate

Aug 4: Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Aug 11: Verification done (delay due to independence day) | Processing at Consulate General

Aug 13: Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. | Processing at Consulate General

Aug 20: Police Clearance Certificate has been printed. | Processing at Consulate General

Aug 24: In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre #morning

Aug 24: Ready for Dispatch #noon

Aug 24: Dispatched via Courier #evening

rpq

Oct 12, 2020
My timeline

June 16th- Application submitted to bls via purolator
June 21- Processing at Consulate
June 24- Police verification initation
June 28-Had mistake selecting police in my jursidiction & the file had to go at correct station
June-30 Police verification done
Aug 10th- PCC cleared.
Aug 18th- PCC printed
Aug 24th - PCC shipped via bls thru purolator
Aug 25th -PCC recieved @9:00 am

More than 60 days . I have seen people get really quick with 30 days Please select correct police station as this can cause delay.

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
My timeline

June 16th- Application submitted to bls via purolator
June 21- Processing at Consulate
June 24- Police verification initation
June 28-Had mistake selecting police in my jursidiction & the file had to go at correct station
June-30 Police verification done
Aug 10th- PCC cleared.
Aug 18th- PCC printed
Aug 24th - PCC shipped via bls thru purolator
Aug 25th -PCC recieved @9:00 am

More than 60 days . I have seen people get really quick with 30 days Please select correct police station as this can cause delay.
I got mine in under 35 days and this include independence day period. Hoping you submit your application considering the 60days

Last edited:

Mp2603

Aug 31, 2021
Hello every one,
This I see at passport seva.ca
March 8: Purolator Pickup
March 13:delivered at BlS
March 22: police Verification has been initiated and a request has been to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian embassy/Consulate. My father went to Police station on the same day.
Update yesterday
April 6 pcc has been printed
April 9 pcc delivered
Hello,

Hope you are doing well!!

Once it says on passport website that pcc has been printed it means PCC is now in your country where you live currently. i am in Australia and my pcc status is now, "pcc has been printed" on passport seva.

Police verification is done last week as well the previous status was "Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance".

and how many days it will take to come at my address?

Any help is appreciate!!

Thank you.