+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
After the previous email, I got the below one,
"Your application, tracking ID No.xxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 6:58:26 AM"

Anyone has idea after this whats the next milestone/email we get and after how much time?
It will be stamped now and despatched back to VAC then to you. And you may either receive update in GCKEY now or after PP has been delivered to you.

Reactions: sdCan

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
After the previous email, I got the below one,
"Your application, tracking ID No.xxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 6:58:26 AM"

Anyone has idea after this whats the next milestone/email we get and after how much time?
Just received the similar message.. From other forums, I understand it will take upto5 days to get update in CIC account.

Last edited:

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Guys am serious. When does one get these sms updates? I am receiving none since they delivered it and I also sent an email to the passport submission guys at VFS but they won’t respond that fast (if at all)

The call centre doesn’t even have an option to check for such things.

My AWB is now showing just delivered. Nothing else. So I can’t even check the movement. Am I doing something wrong?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Guys am serious. When does one get these sms updates? I am receiving none since they delivered it and I also sent an email to the passport submission guys at VFS but they won’t respond that fast (if at all)

My AWB is now showing just delivered. Nothing else. So I can’t even check the movement. Am I doing something wrong?
relax buddy, mine is also showing delivered today noon, but the emails / sms from vfs will come once they start working on it,, i.e., sending to ircc and onwards..

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021

What was your last update?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
What if passport is not submitted to vfs within 30 days of receiving ppr?
Nothing as of now since VACs and IRCC in India accepts expired letters. If it wasn't a thing then they might have cancelled/rejected your study permit.

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

absingh

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
I received following today:

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 7:12:58 AM
Hopefully it get stamped and returned next week.

Parm2345

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Nothing as of now since VACs and IRCC in India accepts expired letters. If it wasn't a thing then they might have cancelled/rejected your study permit.
Received PPR on 22 july.
my agent filled webform on 23 july and missed payment link nd now i fill webform myself. So I'm worried if it's not submitted within given period.
Do they sent payment link on weekend also?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Now this is about the actual travel. Apparently, I've read this on another thread...a non-SDS chap was again asked for proof of funds during his immigration process at his PoE in Canada, just about a few months back. I am not sure if this may apply to SDS category, but does this mean that once again you need to show some proof of funds a week or two before travelling ? Apparently that same Immigration officer even called the College where the dude was headed to see if he is really been admitted. Could be one of those sample people selected for this special scrutiny....one never knows. Really this is a pain sometimes...there is no end to the possibility of scrutinies...on and on..

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Now this is about the actual travel. Apparently, I've read this on another thread...a non-SDS chap was again asked for proof of funds during his immigration process at his PoE in Canada, just about a few months back. I am not sure if this may apply to SDS category, but does this mean that once again you need to show some proof of funds a week or two before travelling ? Apparently that same Immigration officer even called the College where the dude was headed to see if he is really been admitted. Could be one of those sample people selected for this special scrutiny....one never knows. Really this is a pain sometimes...there is no end to the possibility of scrutinies...on and on..
Was the officer ‘Murrican? Lol
On a serious note: This can happen. One of my friends an expat in Australia, he flew there and even though he wasn’t asked for it, the other couple who was with them got asked about ‘proof of relationship’ even though they are married.

A South American classmate of mine, has been asked to present ‘proof of funds’ and EXPLAIN them. Like wow. So bring updated documents (I believe receipts of whatever you paid and whatever you have ‘planned’).

Some posts I read where it was just a breeze.
Its all a gamble. The POE is the final barrier, it can he rough or smooth depending on the mood of the person in front of you. You can always explain things but having backup kinda makes the journey less harassing.

Hope we all face officers who got their morning cuppa joe and some morning XOXO from their spouse.
Phewwww.