21Sept 2017
Passport Req..
14 feb 2018
god knows when will get PPR

Reactions: sunnymks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
any updates.... 22 months after federal application...
3 people (NDVO APPLICANTS) Received a phone call from NDVO to do the Re-Medicals on priority basis along with this they have also received the Email with the Re-Medicals instructions.

Along with this another Applicant with NDVO Received a call from the NDVO whether he can go before February (medical expiration) he(the applicant) agreed to do the same and he (the applicant)has been asked to visit NDVO tomorrow for the issue the Visa (by hand/in person).

Sukhsanghera

Oct 17, 2017
In my GCkey

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Earlier It was showing as You Have Passed the Medicals Exam, but now it is showing that You Do not need the Medical Exam and we will send you a message if required in ecas it is showing that Medical Results have been received
I got this massage more than 10 days ago but still no update. If cic needs re- medical than why not they send us email or contact us

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
In my GCkey

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Earlier It was showing as You Have Passed the Medicals Exam, but now it is showing that You Do not need the Medical Exam and we will send you a message if required in ecas it is showing that Medical Results have been received
I got this massage more than 10 days ago but still no update. If cic needs re- medical than why not they send us email or contact us
This is the same message which is also appearing in my GcKey Account. Furthermore some of the Applicants are Receiving the Re-Medicals. Please read the message pasted below

3 people (NDVO APPLICANTS) Received a phone call from NDVO to do the Re-Medicals on priority basis along with this they have also received the Email with the Re-Medicals instructions.

Along with this another Applicant with NDVO Received a call from the NDVO whether he can go before February (medical expiration) he(the applicant) agreed to do the same and he (the applicant)has been asked to visit NDVO tomorrow for the issue the Visa (by hand/in person).

Reactions: Sukhsanghera

meetwes

Dec 13, 2017
In my GCkey

I am sorry to disappoint.. but this status is the same I had before I got the medical request. So in all probability that means CIC will call you up to do medicals again. I hope they fast-track the process from there on. Wish you the very best and may your dream come to pass soon.

Reactions: sunnymks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I am sorry to disappoint.. but this status is the same I had before I got the medical request. So in all probability that means CIC will call you up to do medicals again. I hope they fast-track the process from there on. Wish you the very best and may your dream come to pass soon.
Dear meetwes can you please share your timeline for the federal stage

meetwes

Dec 13, 2017
Dear meetwes can you please share your timeline for the federal stage
Hi Sunny, I applied for federal on Nov 3, 2016. Received AOR in March and Medicals Request received on Sep 15 2017. Prior to Sep 15, my status was "You do not need a medical exam". I think that's a standard status for those who have not received their medical request yet.

Sukhsanghera

Oct 17, 2017
Thx a lot for ur rply I'm waiting for email or phone call from cic for remedical and again wait for long time .............For DM

kms7

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
15/09/2017
Med's Done....
07/10/2017
Passport Req..
Expecting soon
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2018
LANDED..........
26-07-2018
Any updates October 2016 applicants..Anybody received PPR??

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Just An Update:-

An Applicant(Whatsapp Group Member) With NDVO visa office Received a Call from NDVO guys whether he can leave to Canada before February because his medicals are going to expire by 28/01/2018 he (the applicant) said yes he can leave before February, then they (NDVO) officials told him to visit NDVO by tomorrow morning (i.e on 19/01/2018) along with the passports of his family(All Applicants).

And Today By God's Grace he has Received his Visa (by Hand/In Person) with the Validity till 01/02/2018.

All the very best to all the Members who are waiting for the Same.