+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

Optimist01

Jul 22, 2017
Just tried to open my file with receipt number. Not able to open it now.
Hopefully, they will update soon.
Bro i don't think it will be an issue because you have paid the same from your brother's card who lies in your first blood relation.
However i wish you all the luck for the future.

kms7

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
15/09/2017
Med's Done....
07/10/2017
Passport Req..
Expecting soon
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2018
LANDED..........
26-07-2018

kms7

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
15/09/2017
Med's Done....
07/10/2017
Passport Req..
Expecting soon
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2018
LANDED..........
26-07-2018
It seems like the quota for NDVO finished for 2017.Not even a single DM over a couple of weeks.Just a wild guess..

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
It seems like the quota for NDVO finished for 2017.Not even a single DM over a couple of weeks.Just a wild guess..
Somewhere I don't think so,because several people are getting DM/PPR under EE as well as inland applicants. However nothing is happening in QSW stream by NDVO.
What i have realised that nothing is predictable in NDVO,so we should wait till Christmas.

kms7

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
15/09/2017
Med's Done....
07/10/2017
Passport Req..
Expecting soon
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2018
LANDED..........
26-07-2018
Somewhere I don't think so,because several people are getting DM/PPR under EE as well as inland applicants. However nothing is happening in QSW stream by NDVO.
What i have realised that nothing is predictable in NDVO,so we should wait till Christmas.[/QUOTE
Let us wait..I hope good news is awaiting all of us...

Reactions: sunnymks

meetwes

Dec 13, 2017
Dear All, this is my first post, though have been watching this thread silently. I wanted to check if there is there any need to submit proof of education and work experience with CIC - considering all these were submitted and approved by means of QSC. I ask this because one of our members have been asked to submit the documents. I only submitted the below documents.

1. Passport Photocopy - Main applicant, Spouse and Kid.
2. CSQ (Quebec Selection certificate) (Immigration Canada original)- Main applicant, spouse and Kid.
3. Birth Certificate (Photo copy) or (birth affidavit original) - Main applicant, Spouse and kid.
4. Marriage certificate (Notarized Photo copy)
5. Police clearance certificates PA and spouse. (Original Copies)
6.Two photos
7. Cover letter of online payment along with receipt (payment confirmation receipt).
8. Address Label in Hindi and English

I applied on Nov 3 2016 and finished my medicals on Oct 3rd. Waiting for the next step. Wondering if I need to submit the said documents on my own before they open up my file in order to prevent delays.

ramakhadka

Mar 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
OK. Thank you.
I was little worried about it since the name of the payee or the card holder reflects on the e receipt form.
No need to worry about credit card holder name, you can pay through any one credit card even you don't need your blood relation person to pay but you have to keep your email id during payment. Coz I have also paid my RPRF fee from my friend credit card and it is accepted and it is link With my file. Now I can open my ecas account via payment receipt no.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Dear All, this is my first post, though have been watching this thread silently. I wanted to check if there is there any need to submit proof of education and work experience with CIC - considering all these were submitted and approved by means of QSC. I ask this because one of our members have been asked to submit the documents. I only submitted the below documents.

1. Passport Photocopy - Main applicant, Spouse and Kid.
2. CSQ (Quebec Selection certificate) (Immigration Canada original)- Main applicant, spouse and Kid.
3. Birth Certificate (Photo copy) or (birth affidavit original) - Main applicant, Spouse and kid.
4. Marriage certificate (Notarized Photo copy)
5. Police clearance certificates PA and spouse. (Original Copies)
6.Two photos
7. Cover letter of online payment along with receipt (payment confirmation receipt).
8. Address Label in Hindi and English

I applied on Nov 3 2016 and finished my medicals on Oct 3rd. Waiting for the next step. Wondering if I need to submit the said documents on my own before they open up my file in order to prevent delays.
If you have followed the document checklist before submitting your file then you should not worry. If anything is missing then it will delay your file but CIC will definitely contact you.

Reactions: meetwes

meetwes

Dec 13, 2017
If you have followed the document checklist before submitting your file then you should not worry. If anything is missing then it will delay your file but CIC will definitely contact you.
Thanks. I checked the Document checklist again and for Quebec applicants, they have not asked for education/employment related documents.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Can anyone please provide me the email id on which we can update the RPRF payment with the file. Because a friend of mine has paid his RPRF in January but he is unable to find his details while putting the Receipt Number in Identification Number column and hopefully his DM/PPR is just around the Corner.

meetwes

Dec 13, 2017
Can anyone please provide me the email id on which we can update the RPRF payment with the file. Because a friend of mine has paid his RPRF in January but he is unable to find his details while putting the Receipt Number in Identification Number column and hopefully his DM/PPR is just around the Corner.
I sent it to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and also a hard copy to New Delhi visa office.

Reactions: sunnymks

ManiSINP

Jun 22, 2017
Ludhiana
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Aug2016
Nomination.....