+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hey guys,
What was last year updates? Is there was any DM on Dec/ Jan??????????
Really don't know dear and the same is also not updated in the spreadsheet. But there are a lot of people who have received the MR last December and have undergone the medical examination in December'16 and January'17 and are currently waiting for the DM.

ramakhadka

Mar 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
Really don't know dear and the same is also not updated in the spreadsheet. But there are a lot of people who have received the MR last December and have undergone the medical examination in December'16 and January'17 and are currently waiting for the DM.
Now god know when and will be the decision of cic

Reactions: sunnymks

Optimist01

Jul 22, 2017
Dear Optimist01 have you got the reply from NDVO?
if yes can you please share the reply!
Sorry Sunny for the late reply.
I have got my coordinator from my agency to send an email for enquiry on my file.Received a reply saying my RPRF e receipt hasn’t been received to them which was sent in January 2017 along with my PCC. So I’ve resend the RPRF e receipt to them. High commission of Canada, New Delhi said again mailed me that the fee had not received from my side in their account so I repaid my RPRF just last week and sent them the second e receipt too. As of now, I haven’t received any reply from them for the last mail. :)
So that’s pretty much what’s going on with me and my file.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
.Received a reply saying my RPRF e receipt hasn’t been received to them which was sent in January 2017 along with my PCC. So I’ve resend the RPRF e receipt to them. High commission of Canada, New Delhi said again mailed me that the fee had not received from my side in their account so I repaid my RPRF just last week and sent them the second e receipt too. As of now, I haven’t received any reply from them for the last mail. :)
So that’s pretty much what’s going on with me and my file
How could this be possible that if you have paid your RPRF way back long in the January and after a year NDVO claiming that they haven't received the same. Have you checked the same in your Bank/Credit Card/Debit Card Statement, whether that particular entry/transaction got reversed in any of your above mentioned account?
As of now you have repaid your RPRF fee, so now have you checked your status whether the same has been linked with your file or not?

Optimist01

Jul 22, 2017
How could this be possible that if you have paid your RPRF way back long in the January and after a year NDVO claiming that they haven't received the same. Have you checked the same in your Bank/Credit Card/Debit Card Statement, whether that particular entry/transaction got reversed in any of your above mentioned account?
As of now you have repaid your RPRF fee, so now have you checked your status whether the same has been linked with your file or not?
I did. I checked my credit card statement which shows the amount deducted but I felt it’s better and less time consuming to repay the fee. I tried to link my file with the receipt yesterday but failed to link.
I have a question here. I have asked my brother to make the payment for me since I have deactivated my credit card. Will payment made from other persons credit card makes any difference?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I did. I checked my credit card statement which shows the amount deducted but I felt it’s better and less time consuming to repay the fee. I tried to link my file with the receipt yesterday but failed to link.
I have a question here. I have asked my brother to make the payment for me since I have deactivated my credit card. Will payment made from other persons credit card makes any difference?
No, Not at all. It doesn't matter at all.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Means they will accept the payment.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
OK. Thank you.
I was little worried about it since the name of the payee or the card holder reflects on the e receipt form.
Bro i don't think it will be an issue because you have paid the same from your brother's card who lies in your first blood relation.
However i wish you all the luck for the future.