+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
I have sent two mails to NDVO one is on 25th September and again I sent the reminder on 7th October ..and finally they replied my 7th October mail with required info on 25 the October . So you never know when they reply or not ..but what I think it's better to send the hard copies to NDVO once they replied . I also lost hope of receiving the reply from NDVO and prepared myself to send the forms as per the info gained from Google and this forum but luckily I got reply from NDVO.

Yes you need to send the forms to NDVO and it's upto NDVO to decide how much time they would take to upload the info.
Thanks a lot sir. It will help me a lot. Let me comolete my 30 days as given timeline by them. Than i will send reminder. Sir u have any idea abt sinp with job employment offer i have applied. Aor 1 received on aug 18 2017 file transferred to ndvo on 4.9.2017. How long they will take for mr.?[/QUOTE]
Hi
Did you applied from Saskatchewan immigration nomination program SINP OR QSW Quebec skilled worker. ?? For QSW CIC is taking 9 to 10 months for MR except in some cases like sunnymks who got MR request soon but sadly his wait is endless after that .

Reactions: sunnymks

Hiren8717

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks a lot sir. It will help me a lot. Let me comolete my 30 days as given timeline by them. Than i will send reminder. Sir u have any idea abt sinp with job employment offer i have applied. Aor 1 received on aug 18 2017 file transferred to ndvo on 4.9.2017. How long they will take for mr.?
Hi
Did you applied from Saskatchewan immigration nomination program SINP OR QSW Quebec skilled worker. ?? For QSW CIC is taking 9 to 10 months for MR except in some cases like sunnymks who got MR request soon but sadly his wait is endless after that .[/QUOTE]
I applied in sinp with job employment letter

Milan Bhatt

Sep 1, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
WAiting
Interview........
Dont Want to Face :D
Passport Req..
Also im waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Bhagvaan Mila de
LANDED..........
In Dream ( Already)
Hello,
I have applied in June 2016 NDVO. no update. any one from same batch please update me. Also who applied in NOV 2015 Via Paper format also update here.

Milan Bhatt

Sep 1, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
WAiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
Also im waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Bhagvaan Mila de
LANDED..........
In Dream ( Already)

Milan Bhatt

Sep 1, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
WAiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
Also im waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Bhagvaan Mila de
LANDED..........
In Dream ( Already)
I didnt get any of it. Only get confirmation that we r sendi5 your doc to open file. And from last that only seen that " Waiting for treatment". Nthng else.

Milan Bhatt

Sep 1, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
WAiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
Also im waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Bhagvaan Mila de
LANDED..........
In Dream ( Already)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I didnt get any of it. Only get confirmation that we r sendi5 your doc to open file. And from last that only seen that " Waiting for treatment". Nthng else.
you are in a wrong thread dear because this thread named "India New Delhi Visa Office QSW Federal After CSQ"

However you have submitted your application to MIDI for CSQ. So, I think you should follow the link pasted below

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience.37196/page-2064

Hope this helps .

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
sunnymks -aap toh CIC se bolo ki mainey 14 months bhi cross kar diya hai , ab toh de do pr...:p:p:p:p
Bhai myself and @Can_Dream are the remaining members who are waiting for DM/PPR:(:(

Really don't know when the star of our luck will shine and we will get the Good News.

God please bless us all who are waiting for AOR,MR,DM,PPR