+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

Hiren8717

Oct 31, 2017
Got reply from NDVO for adding child to ongoing PR application.

Forms
Updated generic form with new child info
Updated family information for me and wife with our child info.

Docs
Birth certificate
Copy of passport
Fees receipt only if dependent is accompanying .

Cover letter
Hope it may help someone also

Raman[/QUOT
Hello raman i have some query i have sent email to new delhi visa office on 28 sep 2017 to my new born baby i have attach birth certy n passport copy of my son also wrote a covering letter after that on same day i got revert back that they will reply in working 30 days. Even they did not mention to fill up the form n alsi the fees what should i do

Hiren8717

Oct 31, 2017
Hello raman i have some query i have sent email to new delhi visa office on 28 sep 2017 to my new born baby i have attach birth certy n passport copy of my son also wrote a covering letter after that on same day i got revert back that they will reply in working 30 days. Even they did not mention to fill up the form n alsi the fees what should i do[/QUOTE]

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No change No update.... :(
next week, i will enter into the 18th month. medical/csq expiring 31Dec'17

where to go? what to do? whom to complain? whom to ask?

don't know anything ???????????????? :( :(

Raju Daniel

Oct 27, 2017

Hi Can_Dream,
I have got my CSQ with 3 years validity. Did you got the same 3 years or less.
Since yours exp on 31Dec'17 did you delayed to apply VISA after received CSQ.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012

Same situation dear, Each & Everyday comes up with the Hope that today we will get the Good news but ended up with the Frustration only.
Don't know what to do?There is no contact number as well.

Raised a technical issue through web form in August and received a generic reply on 25/09/2017 that your application is still under review by a visa officer and nothing is required by your end.

at present the only thing which we have is only Tension,Tension and Tension:(:(:(:(

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Same situation dear, Each & Everyday comes up with the Hope that today we will get the Good news but ended up with the Frustration only.
Don't know what to do?There is no contact number as well.

Raised a technical issue through web form in August and received a generic reply on 25/09/2017 that your application is still under review by a visa officer and nothing is required by your end.

at present the only thing which we have is only Tension,Tension and Tension:(:(:(:(
for QSW good news comes on Thursdays ( mostly) and Friday ( sometimes) in eCAS. Perhaps you can focus on other activities for other days of the week and think about Canada only on Thursdays and Fridays. :)

Reactions: Can_Dream

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hello raman i have some query i have sent email to new delhi visa office on 28 sep 2017 to my new born baby i have attach birth certy n passport copy of my son also wrote a covering letter after that on same day i got revert back that they will reply in working 30 days. Even they did not mention to fill up the form n alsi the fees what should i do
[/QUOTE]
Hi
I have also sent a mail to NDVO giving details of my new born but without birth certificate and they replied with email after 30 days with details of the forms required .

They require updated generic form coz in previous form you have your information and your wife information as dependent ..so with new born you need to add dependent on your generic form so they require that info

They require updated family information form coz in previous form you may have written NA for children field in the form but now you a hav child you and. Your wife needs to update the info for the same.

Check your gckey if they may have accepted your request by email. But require your signature in your cover letter explaining your child birth to make any changes in your application .

My suggestion ...write the cover letter explaining new born ..sign it ..scan it and send it to NDVO.

RAMAN

Reactions: sunnymks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi
I have also sent a mail to NDVO giving details of my new born but without birth certificate and they replied with email after 30 days with details of the forms required .

They require updated generic form coz in previous form you have your information and your wife information as dependent ..so with new born you need to add dependent on your generic form so they require that info

They require updated family information form coz in previous form you may have written NA for children field in the form but now you a hav child you and. Your wife needs to update the info for the same.

Check your gckey if they may have accepted your request by email. But require your signature in your cover letter explaining your child birth to make any changes in your application .

My suggestion ...write the cover letter explaining new born ..sign it ..scan it and send it to NDVO.

RAMAN[/QUOTE]

Really appreciable and helpful info dear Raman8310

Hiren8717

Oct 31, 2017
Hi

RAMAN[/QUOTE]
Sir all i have sent it. I m waiting for their reply. Usually how much days they take to send the forms mean after how many days you have got the reply. N after completing all the forms n fees where we have to send. Delhi.? How many days they take to upload in their system

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi

RAMAN
Sir all i have sent it. I m waiting for their reply. Usually how much days they take to send the forms mean after how many days you have got the reply. N after completing all the forms n fees where we have to send. Delhi.? How many days they take to upload in their system[/QUOTE]
I have sent two mails to NDVO one is on 25th September and again I sent the reminder on 7th October ..and finally they replied my 7th October mail with required info on 25 the October . So you never know when they reply or not ..but what I think it's better to send the hard copies to NDVO once they replied . I also lost hope of receiving the reply from NDVO and prepared myself to send the forms as per the info gained from Google and this forum but luckily I got reply from NDVO.

Yes you need to send the forms to NDVO and it's upto NDVO to decide how much time they would take to upload the info.

Reactions: Hiren8717

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Got reply from NDVO for adding child to ongoing PR application.

Forms
Updated generic form with new child info
Updated family information for me and wife with our child info.

Docs
Birth certificate
Copy of passport
Fees receipt only if dependent is accompanying .

Cover letter
Hope it may help someone also

Raman
Thanks Raman for circling back with this information.

Updated generic form with new child info is Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM 0008) ( Completed and signed by the principal applicant )

Updated family information for me and wife with our child info. is
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
Completed, dated and signed by everyone in the following list:
• the principal applicant
• spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not)
• each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or not)

Right ?

Also looks like we still need to submit Passport copy of non-accompanying child which is contrary to what we discussed here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-skilled-worker-federal-stage-after-csq.298038/page-801#post-6419679

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Thanks Raman for circling back with this information.

Updated generic form with new child info is Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM 0008) ( Completed and signed by the principal applicant )

Updated family information for me and wife with our child info. is
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
Completed, dated and signed by everyone in the following list:
• the principal applicant
• spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not)
• each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or not)

Right ?

Also looks like we still need to submit Passport copy of non-accompanying child which is contrary to what we discussed here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-skilled-worker-federal-stage-after-csq.298038/page-801#post-6419679
Absolutely right
Regarding passport I still think one can apply without passport as I got generic reply from NDVO which usually contain pre formatted information . In the email they were asking to send the CSQ for child also .. however that is not required if the child is non accompanying .
So I think it's good to have passport but not mandatory I think.
We still can rely on your info coz source of info is CIC manuals which is officiall

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

Hiren8717

Oct 31, 2017
Sir all i have sent it. I m waiting for their reply. Usually how much days they take to send the forms mean after how many days you have got the reply. N after completing all the forms n fees where we have to send. Delhi.? How many days they take to upload in their system
I have sent two mails to NDVO one is on 25th September and again I sent the reminder on 7th October ..and finally they replied my 7th October mail with required info on 25 the October . So you never know when they reply or not ..but what I think it's better to send the hard copies to NDVO once they replied . I also lost hope of receiving the reply from NDVO and prepared myself to send the forms as per the info gained from Google and this forum but luckily I got reply from NDVO.

Yes you need to send the forms to NDVO and it's upto NDVO to decide how much time they would take to upload the info.[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot sir. It will help me a lot. Let me comolete my 30 days as given timeline by them. Than i will send reminder. Sir u have any idea abt sinp with job employment offer i have applied. Aor 1 received on aug 18 2017 file transferred to ndvo on 4.9.2017. How long they will take for mr.?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Absolutely right
Regarding passport I still think one can apply without passport as I got generic reply from NDVO which usually contain pre formatted information . In the email they were asking to send the CSQ for child also .. however that is not required if the child is non accompanying .
So I think it's good to have passport but not mandatory I think.
We still can rely on your info coz source of info is CIC manuals which is officiall
Thanks. Did you consider upfront medical for your newborn ?

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Thanks. Did you consider upfront medical for your newborn ?
No I didn't thought about that option and my doctor has also not suggested . I am in hope that I will get MR soon as NDVO mentioned in the email that thay will send medical instructions on receiving my documents . So I am in hope that I will soon receive MR for my child .

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY