+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India Address Proof for PCC @ BLS Brampton

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Hello, I created an online application form for PCC. However after finalizing, I realised that I have used the wrong address and I cannot make changes to or delete that PCC application form. Is it OK if I create a new application form ? Will it cause any delay or confusion ?

Regards

Last edited:

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Yes, that’s right. Mention the same in the letter.

I got my PCC done in India for PR purpose from PSK in Jan 2018 and landed as PR in July 2018. But after moving to Canada, the address is no longer accessible and i need the Indian PCC for citizenship purpose (this time from BLS Canada) for the period after first PCC was issued and before landing in Canada (Jan 2018 - July 2018). Please share your views. Which address to use?

1) the one my passport and all Indian IDs (PCC was done here)

2) neighbour’s address

3) relative’s address who live nearby

Also, which contact number to use, neighbour or relative ?

Regards

deena.passion

Apr 12, 2021
Hi hv2407- I found this thread linking my situation. Please assist with your feedback. Let me explain my scenario

This is for the PCC verification of my spouse. As per passport,my permanent address in India is "X" and my spouse's address is "Y". All proof documents of my spouse carry the address of "Y". Now, nobody resides in the address of "Y". Unfortunately she does not have any document proof for "X" (which is ideally my address and her current address as well). Both of us have the spouse name mentioned in the passport. Now in this case, what is the address that I should write in my spouse's PCC form and what documents would serve as a proof. I would appreciate if you can provide you kind feedback

deena.passion

Apr 12, 2021
Hi Rock On and hv2407- I found this thread linking my situation. Please assist with your feedback. Let me explain my scenario

This is for the PCC verification of my spouse. As per passport,my permanent address in India is "X" and my spouse's address is "Y". All proof documents of my spouse carry the address of "Y". Now, nobody resides in the address of "Y". Unfortunately she does not have any document proof for "X" (which is ideally my address and her current address as well). Both of us have the spouse name mentioned in the passport. Now in this case, what is the address that I should write in my spouse's PCC form and what documents would serve as a proof. I would appreciate if you can provide you kind feedback . Thanks

ddrocks

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
No, you need to mention the current address in the application form and remaining all details as per the passport. Select the police station as per your current address.
HII HV2407,

I am about to apply for pcc through bls brampton, my address in my passport is old and my parents are living to new address ,so in pcc online application form what comes in permanent address in india section 1.old address as per passport or 2. New address where parents are currently living ?

Mtest

Nov 23, 2022
Hi Rock On and hv2407- I found this thread linking my situation. Please assist with your feedback. Let me explain my scenario

This is for the PCC verification of my spouse. As per passport,my permanent address in India is "X" and my spouse's address is "Y". All proof documents of my spouse carry the address of "Y". Now, nobody resides in the address of "Y". Unfortunately she does not have any document proof for "X" (which is ideally my address and her current address as well). Both of us have the spouse name mentioned in the passport. Now in this case, what is the address that I should write in my spouse's PCC form and what documents would serve as a proof. I would appreciate if you can provide you kind feedback . Thanks
Hi ,
I am in same boat, can you please suggest what you did on for this issue ?Thanks in advance.