Interview........
waived, IP on Oct.9, DM on Nov.12
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
12-06-2015
I am preparing for apply citizenship and I found out there were 7 incorrect i94 history which was shocking to me......I phoned the U.S. CBP deferred inspection site in LA and the agent told me it says online it's only for reference not for a official record and they could not correct it here.

Should I get it corrected? I did not have problem to enter and leave the states last summer while there were already had that 7 incorrect records on and if it's not a official document should I just leave it?

Does anyone get RQ because of the incorrect i94?

If it could be corrected and I should get it corrected, where could I fix this?

Thank you in advance, I wasn't expecting to see these errors at all.....possibly the same spelling of names, I am not sure. My anxiety is high right now.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
If you've listed more trips than what is on the report, you'll be fine. Others may chime in...

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I am preparing for apply citizenship and I found out there were 7 incorrect i94 history which was shocking to me......I phoned the U.S. CBP deferred inspection site in LA and the agent told me it says online it's only for reference not for a official record and they could not correct it here.

Should I get it corrected? I did not have problem to enter and leave the states last summer while there were already had that 7 incorrect records on and if it's not a official document should I just leave it?

Does anyone get RQ because of the incorrect i94?

If it could be corrected and I should get it corrected, where could I fix this?

Thank you in advance, I wasn't expecting to see these errors at all.....possibly the same spelling of names, I am not sure. My anxiety is high right now.
Well IRCC does not check i94 records. They will check CBSA records, if they really want to. i94 records are known to be inaccurate. You should have stamps indicating the correct dates on your passport however. The officer will go through your passport(s) and cross check the stamps during the interview.

How off are the i94 records in your case ?

Side note: if IRCC doubts an applicant's physical presence claim in Canada, they would issue a residence questionnaire. Only then, the applicant is required to get official entry/exit records from the countries they visited (they would explicitly ask for these).

Reactions: benitaagogo

benitaagogo

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015, CIC received 03-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-16-2015, SA 04-30-2015
File Transfer...
05-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
12-06-2015
Well IRCC does not check i94 records. They will check CBSA records, if they really want to. i94 records are known to be inaccurate. You should have stamps indicating the correct dates on your passport however. The officer will go through your passport(s) and cross check the stamps during the interview.

How off are the i94 records in your case ?

Side note: if IRCC doubts an applicant's physical presence claim in Canada, they would issue a residence questionnaire. Only then, the applicant is required to get official entry/exit records from the countries they visited (they would explicitly ask for these).
I have all the stamps for my entrance to the states, I was worried if the i94 records are the same on the CPB system and it will lead to a red flag or investigation to IRCC. I have 7 errors are not mine on the i94 history, you'll see some double arrivals and departures records which is impossible.

Here's the picture of it. https://imgur.com/n1Qpsfa The ones I circled on the left are not mine.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I have all the stamps for my entrance to the states, I was worried if the i94 records are the same on the CPB system and it will lead to a red flag or investigation to IRCC. I have 7 errors are not mine on the i94 history, you'll see some double arrivals and departures records which is impossible.

Here's the picture of it. https://imgur.com/n1Qpsfa The ones I circled on the left are not mine.
Are you saying you didn't make those circled trips at all or are the dates incorrect ? You could always order your CBSA travel records and tally them up. Only caveat is that it takes 30 - 40 days to receive them, IIRC.

CBSA travel history report
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html

Reactions: benitaagogo

benitaagogo

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015, CIC received 03-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-16-2015, SA 04-30-2015
File Transfer...
05-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
12-06-2015
Are you saying you didn't make those circled trips at all or are the dates incorrect ? You could always order your CBSA travel records and tally them up. Only caveat is that it takes 30 - 40 days to receive them, IIRC.

CBSA travel history report
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html
Sorry I should have made it clear, those circled ones were not my record so I didn't go/leave the states. I ordered the CBSA travel records a month ago, shall get the document back soon. Thank you so much Razerbland, you really toned down my anxiety !!!

Singhyuvraj

Apr 28, 2019
hello, i have started my Canadian PR application and i need my travel history from USA as I94 form but the online portal is not working in my case. when i contacted USA CBP they refused to give me that information. i can not apply my file without that information. i used https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home to get my information and it failed me as i have not traveled at all except my last trip. because of my work, i am required to travel in between Canada and USA more then 3 times a month. please let me know if there is any other channel through i can get this information. thanks

Anastasia_Y

Jan 10, 2016
hello, i have started my Canadian PR application and i need my travel history from USA as I94 form but the online portal is not working in my case. when i contacted USA CBP they refused to give me that information. i can not apply my file without that information. i used https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home to get my information and it failed me as i have not traveled at all except my last trip. because of my work, i am required to travel in between Canada and USA more then 3 times a month. please let me know if there is any other channel through i can get this information. thanks
I had the same problem, but after the citizenship test. I was requested I94 and the website kept saying "no info for the traveler". I called US border services, was told that the most correct history is actually in my passport with stamps. What worked for me is to scan the passport pages with US stamps, then put them in Word and explain each stamp in my passport, where I went with all flight tickets attached. I wasn't sure if it would work, so at the same time I ordered official entry-exit record from FOIA https://foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/request , but the estimated timeline to receive it was 1.5 month. So they accepted my "home made" travel history and approved my citizenship. And I received the FOIA request completed just a couple of days ago, but didn't need it anymore. Hope that helps

mandeep.127

Nov 22, 2021

Here's the picture of it. The ones I circled on the left are not mine.
same my also showed unavaiable
is it create any problem
i didnt mention the unavaiable location one