+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete Payment for study permit visa in an online application

ehsanshah

Aug 13, 2018
Dear all,

I and some of my friends are suffering from a technical problem of the CIC website and we do not know what to do: we created our accounts before July 31, 2018, and submitted our application after the upper mentioned date. We haven't been asked if we have given our biometrics in the past 10 years so in the payment stage, the biometric fees didn't include to our payment so we just paid 150 CAD instead if 235 CAD (we have to give our biometrics). We send a web form explaining the issue and after 13 days we haven't received any answer yet.

We don't know if we should start a new application (dual application) or withdraw the first application and start the new one. Does withdrawal have any negative effects? We are Jan 19 intake and need to act asap.

Any help would be appreciated.

ehsanshah

Aug 13, 2018
Actually one of my friends did that and they said they don't know how to fix this issue. We are not the only ones, there are many others have the same problem since they changed the biometrics policy. They add a question after July 31 but we didn't see that because we created our account before that.