+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete application for grant of citizenship

Zeny

Jun 30, 2014
My application was returned incomplete , missing part was highlighted and the note was : if you wish to resubmit your application use the same date and signature, so I just wrote with pen the missing part and print out the new application and used the same date coz it was noted to use the same date based on my physical presence in the online calculator. So anyone has the same issue ? I hope they will see and consider whatever I did . I am working fulltime and hard to call cic agent . Have a good day everyone!

frange

May 25, 2018
My application was returned incomplete , missing part was highlighted and the note was : if you wish to resubmit your application use the same date and signature, so I just wrote with pen the missing part and print out the new application and used the same date coz it was noted to use the same date based on my physical presence in the online calculator. So anyone has the same issue ? I hope they will see and consider whatever I did . I am working fulltime and hard to call cic agent . Have a good day everyone!
When it was sent , received and returned?

Thank you,

Zeny

Jun 30, 2014
When it was sent , received and returned?

Thank you,
I sent it Sept 5, they stamped recieved Sept 10, Nov 2, they returned and I received Nov 8 the returned application and mailed it back Nov 9, as I counted it’s not more than 3 months . So either they will consider the original application with the highlighted part and I tick it with pen . To make sure I printed out again another form and bind it together with my note