Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
abkz said:
I was never charge of anything in my life in Canada or elsewhere. I went to the RCMP TO CHECK if there was any record with the possibility of identity theft. But results that I had clean criminal record.

Do you know who I should contact to know more about it.
Contact your MP, go to their office. My personal opinion is it can't be that serious, I mean, if you were considered a serious risk there's no way they'd have given you a TRP. If there is a case of mistaken identity that shouldn't be too hard to disprove. My money's on the failed refugee claim.

The only concern is why you had to have a TRP in the first place, maybe try asking in the refugee section?

Meena Rai

Aug 18, 2020
Hello there!!

Would anybody happen to know what the following inadmissibility cods mean or how can i get info about them:

A36, A50, R01, A57
would those code have effect on my spousal sponsorship application?.AS i am being sponsored

I read about A36 that is about criminal admissibility although i do not have a criminal record in Canada or else where. I check with the RCMP and there was nothing. i have my police certificate from my home country and it is clean as well. could A36 mean something else?

I am really confused and i talked to cic call center agents and they seem to know nothing.
That same thing happen with my husband’s case. In his immigration history he has admissibilities under A36 and A49 which I just found . But he doesn’t have any criminal record anywhere. He got departure order In 2013 and left Canada in 30 days. He informed Immigration officer at the airport that he is leaving . Even in his travel history his timing and date were mention when he left Canada. But I don’t know why his departure order deemed to deportation. I am going to apply his permanent residency to accompany me here. But now I don’t know how to explain this admissibilities. Is I need to take any legal help or just need to write a letter and explain the situation to them??

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
That same thing happen with my husband’s case. In his immigration history he has admissibilities under A36 and A49 which I just found . But he doesn’t have any criminal record anywhere. He got departure order In 2013 and left Canada in 30 days. He informed Immigration officer at the airport that he is leaving . Even in his travel history his timing and date were mention when he left Canada. But I don’t know why his departure order deemed to deportation. I am going to apply his permanent residency to accompany me here. But now I don’t know how to explain this admissibilities. Is I need to take any legal help or just need to write a letter and explain the situation to them??
Hi were you able to get clarification on the codes? My parents were failed refugee claimants and their departure certificate also has A36 and A49. Im concerned about A36 as they have no criminal history at all.

Meena Rai

Aug 18, 2020
Hi were you able to get clarification on the codes? My parents were failed refugee claimants and their departure certificate also has A36 and A49. Im concerned about A36 as they have no criminal history at all.
Hello,
As you said, your parents got these cods in departure order. but in my husband’s departure order he got 41(A) and (20)A (1). When I applied for his immigration history to clarify the case then we got A36 and A49 instead of 41(A) and 20(A) . We took a legal advise after and I applied for his A36 criminal code investigation through IRCC , CBSA and IRB but they didn’t find out any criminal record. It might be a error. Now I applied for his Arc. Let’s see

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Hello,
As you said, your parents got these cods in departure order. but in my husband’s departure order he got 41(A) and (20)A (1). When I applied for his immigration history to clarify the case then we got A36 and A49 instead of 41(A) and 20(A) . We took a legal advise after and I applied for his A36 criminal code investigation through IRCC , CBSA and IRB but they didn’t find out any criminal record. It might be a error. Now I applied for his Arc. Let’s see
Thank you Meena for your response. How do you apply for the A36 criminal code investigation through IRCC, CBSA and IRB? My parents are currently doing their medicals now so I'm thinking of the next steps. What was the response they gave you related to it?

When did you apply for ARC? Im hoping for good results for your husband! Can you please kindly keep me posted on this so I would know what to expect from someone that applied recently.

Meena Rai

Aug 18, 2020
Thank you Meena for your response. How do you apply for the A36 criminal code investigation through IRCC, CBSA and IRB? My parents are currently doing their medicals now so I'm thinking of the next steps. What was the response they gave you related to it?

When did you apply for ARC? Im hoping for good results for your husband! Can you please kindly keep me posted on this so I would know what to expect from someone that applied recently.
Hello ,
I hired a lawyer from Bellissimo Law group to do this investigation. It took 3 months to get the result. But results were not satisfactory cause there is no criminal record anywhere but in CBSA report they still mentioned A36 for no reason. So, investigation is still in process until I get the final results from CBSA. As per my lawyers suggestion we applied for his arc couple weeks ago.

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Hello ,
I hired a lawyer from Bellissimo Law group to do this investigation. It took 3 months to get the result. But results were not satisfactory cause there is no criminal record anywhere but in CBSA report they still mentioned A36 for no reason. So, investigation is still in process until I get the final results from CBSA. As per my lawyers suggestion we applied for his arc couple weeks ago.
I was actually looking into Bellissimo Law Group as well. How much are their services if you don't mind me asking. Also, since you already applied for the ARC, I assume your husband already passed all other sponsorship requirements with only ARC missing?