+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

MYRAN

Aug 3, 2015
Anya654 said:
Well after reading your post I logged into my ECAS and my dates have also changed from profile created date in March to May. Also on message read date on mycic has changed from May to October 1st. Hope they're signs of progress.
123 Days Since AOR and 198 Days Since ITA. But no signs yet. ECAS in process 14/08..................................................Silence since then......

Lumen_UK

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After reading various answers here, I can also confirm that my dates on ECAs changed from the day I initially created my profile to the date I got AOR and my medicals passed..

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 12, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

My ecas changed to "In Process"

Am I anywhere closer?

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
MYRAN said:
123 Days Since AOR and 198 Days Since ITA. But no signs yet. ECAS in process 14/08..................................................Silence since then......
How is that possible? ITA expires in 60 days if not submitted, how do you have a difference of 75 days between the two.

By the way, if it is of any relief, I am at155 days since AOR and my ecas changed to DM just 10 days back.

MYRAN

Aug 3, 2015
purohit said:
How is that possible? ITA expires in 60 days if not submitted, how do you have a difference of 75 days between the two.

By the way, if it is of any relief, I am at155 days since AOR and my ecas changed to DM just 10 days back.
Sorry mate, my ITA was 21 March and AOR 12th may

So 145 Days since AOR and 197 days since ITA

eilsf87

Oct 5, 2015
nodet said:
I got the ghost Email today! Also my background check went to in progress after 4 months! which is wired cause for most of the FSW inland it was changed after medical was passed! but for me medical was passed on jun 12th and no change in the background check till today! Also in my ecas the date they started processing of my file has changed to June 12th, before it was the date that I was created my profle! lots of updates! will see what will happen next!
Hi nodet - did you get DM yet in ECAS? I got ghost email on Oct 3 also - but no DM as of yet. Starting to worry... ???

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi eilsf87,
nothing yet! Please keep me update if you get yours! I will do the same! Best of luck for both of us! there are couple of other guys in the same boat!
eilsf87 said:
Hi nodet - did you get DM yet in ECAS? I got ghost email on Oct 3 also - but no DM as of yet. Starting to worry... ???

eilsf87

Oct 5, 2015
nodet said:
Hi eilsf87,
nothing yet! Please keep me update if you get yours! I will do the same! Best of luck for both of us! there are couple of other guys in the same boat!
Thank you for your reply!! It seems we are waiting longer than normal. I will of course let you know. Please let it be something to do with the ECAS technical difficulty notice on the ECAS login page!

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the positive attitude! We should keep the hope up! :)
eilsf87 said:
Thank you for your reply!! It seems we are waiting longer than normal. I will of course let you know. Please let it be something to do with the ECAS technical difficulty notice on the ECAS login page!

ravi150580

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2015
AOR Received.
30/04/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
19-12-2015
Hi Friends,

Just got my GCMS notes:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medicals: Passed

In Process: 14Aug, no updates so far.
AoR: Apr30, 2015

Should I be expecting PPR?

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
ravi150580 said:
Hi Friends,

Just got my GCMS notes:

That looks positive. Hang in there.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
ravi150580 said:
Hi Friends,

Just got my GCMS notes:

you should be seeing Decision Made soon in your ECAS or may be a PPR directly via an email. Anytime now !!

Cheska1414

Apr 3, 2014
Lumen_UK said:
After reading various answers here, I can also confirm that my dates on ECAs changed from the day I initially created my profile to the date I got AOR and my medicals passed..

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 12, 2015.

My ecas changed to "In Process"

Am I anywhere closer?

Mine too. My ECAS processing date changed from April to June :eek:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 13, 2015.

Any idea what's happening? Hope this is a good news!

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
To all members who have received passports back with CoPR:

My passport reached Ottawa on Sep 29 but there is no progress after that (6 working days). Nothing changed in myCIC.

Do you get any email notification or you need to check myCIC every few hours to know if status is changed to 'Approved/closed'. I understand that return tracker is activated a couple of days after that.

Can you guide if this is another of the batch process that takes place at odd hours in the night? and how many days does this typically take for application to be 'approved/closed' in myCIC after they receive PPs.

Thanks,
caimi

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Caimi said:
To all members who have received passports back with CoPR:

My passport reached Ottawa on Sep 29 but there is no progress after that (6 working days). Nothing changed in myCIC.

Do you get any email notification or you need to check myCIC every few hours to know if status is changed to 'Approved/closed'. I understand that return tracker is activated a couple of days after that.

Can you guide if this is another of the batch process that takes place at odd hours in the night? and how many days does this typically take for application to be 'approved/closed' in myCIC after they receive PPs.

Thanks,
caimi
your CIC status will be changed to Application approved. Expect the passports within a week if you are in North America

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please correct me if I am wrong! I have not seen absolutely one DM since Monday while there are lots of people with ghost Email (Including me)! I guess CIC is changing the pattern or maybe something is wrong with Ecas update! Please post here if you saw any DM in the past few days because I have not found even one in all threads! first I thought something is wrong with my application but I saw at least 7,8 applicant with ghost update and no DM!