Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelydream said:
Hi Anya, my ITA is March 27th.

So My situation also conforms to your process by ITA theory.

Although I think it's really process by (ITA,AOR,IP). They all somehow contribute to the timing.

There are already ITA April 10th people getting DM, yours is definitely not far ;)
I hope so. Thanks!

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
lovelydream said:
Hi Anya, my ITA is March 27th.

So My situation also conforms to your process by ITA theory.

Although I think it's really process by (ITA,AOR,IP). They all somehow contribute to the timing.

There are already ITA April 10th people getting DM, yours is definitely not far ;)
My ITA is also on March 27th and still have not heard back. Got to IN PROCESS on 14th Aug. In my case, it's not going by the ITA date theory.
I think there are few others like me left. I am still unsure how they proceeding...

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Maplemadness82 said:
My ITA is also on March 27th and still have not heard back. Got to IN PROCESS on 14th Aug. In my case, it's not going by the ITA date theory.
I think there are few others like me left. I am still unsure how they proceeding...
Could they be going by CRS score?

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Maplemadness82 said:
Hey maple, my ecas stays the same, check the mycic status.

It says updated instead of submitted.. 1 or 2 days later will see an automatically generated email from mycic system reflecting this change (ghost), which then should follow ecas change..

This is my prediction based on people's saying from other threads and cic website

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
Yes they are going by ITA date and then submission date, however since you aplied May 25 you'll have to wait a while. They are still not done with March 27 ITA's but since your application was towards the end of May it is highly likely that you would be one of the last people in your ITA group to receive DM.

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Anya654 said:
Yes they are going by ITA date and then submission date, however since you aplied May 25 you'll have to wait a while. They are still not done with March 27 ITA's but since your application was towards the end of May it is highly likely that you would be one of the last people in your ITA group to receive DM.
It is further proven that the ITA order is in the play despite few exceptions. But at the same time some post-June ITA people are getting their DM and PPR also.

Say they can end 30 cases each day for 10 April ITA'ers, they need 30 working days to finish the 900+ candidates. Is there a risk of failing to process many within 6 months? Quite likely then...

Plus there are not too many 17 April ITA'er around, dont know why...

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Anya654 said:
Anya, when you say wait a while what do you mean? I highly doubt they are going by ITA dates because i still know people with March 21st ITA's. Can you please explain your logic behind this reasoning?

zanak

Nov 20, 2014
lol at all the "theories".

Just count how many ppl actually posting here, compared with the total ITA number. Only ppl with long wait period come here (I'm one of them). It's really funny to try to get some patterns here. Just be patient.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Anya, when you say wait a while what do you mean? I highly doubt they are going by ITA dates because i still know people with March 21st ITA's. Can you please explain your logic behind this reasoning?
Based on the patterns so far I believe they arrange FSW apps by ITA date and then by AOR date that's why almost all the April AOR applicants with March 27 ITA have received their decisions with many May AOR's still outstanding with the same ITA date. For example although I applied on May 08 while Maplemadness82 applied May 25, he will get a decision before me because his ITA was on March 27. Therefore since very few people with ITA date of April 17 applied in May, I believe I would be one of the last May applicants to receive a decision regardless of the fact that I submitted my app early May.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
I'm clueless as to what is going on. I'm April 10 and AOR May 15. Most people with this time line have already got DM :(

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Anya654 said:
Based on the patterns so far I believe they arrange FSW apps by ITA date and then by AOR date that's why almost all the April AOR applicants with March 27 ITA have received their decisions with many May AOR's still outstanding with the same ITA date. For example although I applied on May 08 while Maplemadness82 applied May 25, he will get a decision before me because his ITA was on March 27. Therefore since very few people with ITA date of April 17 applied in May, I believe I would be one of the last May applicants to receive a decision regardless of the fact that I submitted my app early May.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Cheska1414

Apr 3, 2014
Hi Guys,

I will reach the 6-month processing of FSW express entry application very soon. Here's my timeline (outlander):

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 31, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on April 1, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I send the required documents immediately but still No DM. No PPR. This waiting game is taking toll on me. I get depressed, anxious and unhappy... :-[

But keeping my hopes high! I lift everything up and pray to God. I know everything will be alright in His time.

"For I know the plans I have for you; plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Cheska1414 said:
Hi Guys,

I will reach the 6-month processing of FSW express entry application very soon. Here's my timeline (outlander):

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 31, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on April 1, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I send the required documents immediately but still No DM. No PPR. This waiting game is taking toll on me. I get depressed, anxious and unhappy... :-[

But keeping my hopes high! I lift everything up and pray to God. I know everything will be alright in His time.

"For I know the plans I have for you; plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
HATS OFF to you. Since you're nearing the six month mark they should be able to give out info soon! I can only imagine how frustrating this must be but your optimism is commendable! Sending you lots of positivity and best wishes, hope you hear ASAP!

Cheska1414

Apr 3, 2014
JB007 said:
HATS OFF to you. Since you're nearing the six month mark they should be able to give out info soon! I can only imagine how frustrating this must be but your optimism is commendable! Sending you lots of positivity and best wishes, hope you hear ASAP!

Awww thanks! That means a lot to me! Looking forward for positive updates very soon! Cheers! :D