Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Hi Guys,

I know this has been discussed before so sorry for being repetitive here. But my ECAS shows below 3 lines.

We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 25, 2015.

Now, I understand that the status has to change from in process to Application received and then again to in process. However i have not been tracking my ECAS regularly, so I am not sure if the current in process is the 2nd in process or the initial one.

Also, my CIC page has Medical passed and BG Not yet started.

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Can one of you please help me understand at what stage my application is?

Should I take a break for a month or two and come back to check if anything has happened or is it going fast. Any comment will be helpful :)

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
hi alll,
after request of sch A (only question 6 ) and submitted the same day on 17 sep thursday, today my ecas has fourth line

We sent you correspondence on September 17, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Hope soon good news, best of luck to all of us

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Bumping the thread by posting here... at the cost of repetition..

Bit of update today - got an email, application status in myCIC changed from 'submitted' to 'updated'....

Story so far....Inland FSW, Mar27 ITA, May15 AOR, Aug14 In Process, first email since then.,..

what to expect next ?

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caimi said:
Bumping the thread by posting here... for the same of repetition..

Bit of update today - got an email, application status in myCIC changed from 'submitted' to 'updated'....

Story so far....Inland FSW, Mar27 ITA, May15 AOR, Aug14 In Process, first email since then.,..

what to expect next ?
Check your ECAS in a day or two, you could expect a "Decision Made" status :)

MYRAN

Aug 3, 2015
iceberge said:
You received ghost email due to one new line added in your ECAs, however that new line previously sent correspondence. It just system glitch nothing important. Normally when CIC almost complete working in any file and need any additional information they ask to upload, after uploaded another ghost email come and status change in to DM. This is all about system.
Thanks for the info. Its been long wait for the application.

JAMN

May 15, 2015
what does DM means.is the file passed or not and how we know that what is the result ?can anyone help me in this matter.....should i need to contact cic or wait for any mail because i didnt received any ghost mail like others and suddenly got DM...in process from AUG.15.....finger crossed :eek:

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
A-man said:
Check your ECAS in a day or two, you could expect a "Decision Made" status :)
Hi A-man,

Logged in myCIC again to find that 'Updated' status again changed to 'Submitted' against the PR application. Is that normal ?

Thanks,
caimi

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
my cic was updated this morning with no changes, but later in afternoon i received the famous ghost e mail.

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssdn said:
my cic was updated this morning with no changes, but later in afternoon i received the famous ghost e mail.
Keep checking your ecas for decision made sometime today!

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caimi said:
Hi A-man,

Logged in myCIC again to find that 'Updated' status again changed to 'Submitted' against the PR application. Is that normal ?

Thanks,
caimi
Yup it's normal once you view the application.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
A-man said:
Yup it's normal once you view the application.
Thanks group!

ECAS changed to DM today. There was no request for schedule A. Is this normal? is everyone suppose to get a sch A before DM.

Inland FSW, Mar27 ITA, May15 AOR, Aug14 In Process, Sep19 - email for application updated, Sep21 DM

Ok... now a million $ question - Have there been any unexpected surprises (aka negative decision) after DM with that kind of timeline?

I am going to browse through 'DM waiting for PPR' thread to understand next steps.

-caimi

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caimi said:
Thanks group!

ECAS changed to DM today. There was no request for schedule A. Is this normal? is everyone suppose to get a sch A before DM.

Inland FSW, Mar27 ITA, May15 AOR, Aug14 In Process, Sep19 - email for application updated, Sep21 DM

Ok... now a million $ question - Have there been any unexpected surprises (aka negative decision) after DM with that kind of timeline?

I am going to browse through 'DM waiting for PPR' thread to understand next steps.

-caimi
Hi Caimi. Same for my application too. No RCMP no Schedule A. ECAS changed to DM today. Hoping for PPR to come soon.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
I hate to be the spoilsport but I'm heartbroken. Was really hoping for DM with you guys :( :(