+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nrj123,

No I have not. No updates + no gcms notes is making me worried. I had applied for them twice before and got them after 30 days without fail.
Understandably, this is worrying for me now.

I think I am the last few left from my batch.

Everyone:
Anyone else having issues with GCMS? Is there a limit to how many times they can be requested.

I don't know if this is of any importance but I just got approval today for BOWP for my paper PNP application. Do you think they wanted to process that first and then move to my EE application so they can get both fees?

Looking forward to feedback!

nrj123 said:
Hey did you receive GCMS notes yet ?

PrincessGudiya

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theDream2015 said:
Hi nrj123,

No I have not. No updates + no gcms notes is making me worried. I had applied for them twice before and got them after 30 days without fail.
Understandably, this is worrying for me now.

I think I am the last few left from my batch.

Everyone:
Anyone else having issues with GCMS? Is there a limit to how many times they can be requested.

I don't know if this is of any importance but I just got approval today for BOWP for my paper PNP application. Do you think they wanted to process that first and then move to my EE application so they can get both fees?

Looking forward to feedback!
Hi , I had applied for GCMS on 10 August, I have also not heard anything from them yet. I has been over 30 days.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Caimi said:
UK2C, believe me you are not the only one. Try and calm down.

I can't think of anything wrong with my application - I just happen to be a FSW, Inland, Mar 27 ITA, Aug 14 In Process.

I don't want to fret till the time there is even a single applicant left from this category.
Thank you caimi and what we can do now is to wait for PPR. Good luck and all the best!!!

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
viscaelbarca said:
I got a PPR yesterday - 14 September.

ITA-April 10 (FST)
App submitted-April 17
AOR-April 17
Med done-April 17
Med passed-May 29
Doc request-(CELPIP results) - 01 June
BG check-In Progress (01 June)
DM - Sep 6
ECAS-4 lines, from Sep 4

congrats viscaelbarca for ppr,

actually i was looking timelines of some fst applicants who got their ppr
following is a little summary with waiting days after aor, and even your waiting time is quite same 4 months and 27 days after aor.

eddie.r – aor 22 march, ppr 14 august (schedule a 10 aug )
- 4 months and 22 days after aor

optimisticlady – aor 17 april, ppr 13 september (schedule a 2 sep )
- 4 months and 26 days after aor

golfita – aor 19 march, ppr 21 july
- 4 months and 2 days after aor

vinoakon – aor 26 feb, ppr 19 june
-3 months and 23 days after aor

choclate – aor 17 april, ppr 13 september
- 4 months and 26 days

so average time is 4 months and about 20/25 days after aor. so guys (fst ) be positive and just wait, it will come in from 5 months of aor.

Although ecas can be checked in a click on phone app, but it still makes you nervous seeing no movement.
waiting eagerly for a ghost mail :p
good luck to all

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Hi mates, just received a request for Schedule A (IMM 5669)...

ITA Mar 27 (FSW inland)
AOR May 15
Jun 2 Passport scanned
Jun 8 RCMP requested
Aug 14 ECAS 2nd in process
Sep 15 Schedule A requested

One quick question: the letter mentions "You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form)".
So should I just submit first page OR the whole form (4 pages including signed page)??

Many thanks for your advice and suggestion, cheers!!!

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
UK2C said:

ITA Mar 27 (FSW inland)
AOR May 15
Jun 2 Passport scanned
Jun 8 RCMP requested

One quick question: the letter mentions "You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form)".
So should I just submit first page OR the whole form (4 pages including signed page)??

Hi UK2C,

Happy to hear there's movement on your application!! I got the exact same request but for my spouse last Thursday. I had to wait until today to submit it because my spouse was out of town and I wasn't sure about the signature. I went ahead and submitted the first page and the 4th (the one that has the signature) today, my deadline was this Thursday 17th. The weird thing that has me a bit worried now is that I got a ghost email at 11:00 AM this morning, BEFORE I submitted the schedule A.... I was hoping to get that email the day before my ECAS changes into DM but I don't think that's going to be my case because how can they make a decision if I was yet to submit the requested document? :/ ...
Anyways, I think you should be good by just completing the first page as requested... the signature page was not requested but I sent it out anyways as a reassurance.

Good look with the next steps :) ...

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
UK2C said:

ITA Mar 27 (FSW inland)
AOR May 15
Jun 2 Passport scanned
Jun 8 RCMP requested

Congrats UK2C, way to go :)

How does CIC send request for schedule A. Is it by email ? If yes, from which email id ?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caimi said:
Congrats UK2C, way to go :)

How does CIC send request for schedule A. Is it by email ? If yes, from which email id ?
The request for Schedule A is in MyCIC, with an email sent to your email address telling you to check MyCIC.

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
dobes,,,,this might be a silly question but in schedule A form in mother's name,,,they ask last name at birth,,,,do people generally by default give mother's surname after marriage or actual surname at birth,,,,,if I write my mom's surname at birth,,,,it won't match my passport.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hrc7777 said:
dobes,,,,this might be a silly question but in schedule A form in mother's name,,,they ask last name at birth,,,,do people generally by default give mother's surname after marriage or actual surname at birth,,,,,if I write my mom's surname at birth,,,,it won't match my passport.
Its ok i filled up my mom's last name at birth as they asked in form

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
The request for Schedule A is in MyCIC, with an email sent to your email address telling you to check MyCIC.
I have a question dobes like u they requested my patner schedule A is that mean they are done with my profile ?

dennisBergkamp

Mar 29, 2015
Just another candidate in this batch:

17 APR - ITA FSW INLAND
13 MAY - FILE SUBMITTED
13 MAY - AOR
MEDICAL PASSED -Not sure when
09 JUN - DOCUMENT REQUESTED - PASSPORT
12 JUN - DOCUMENT SUBMITTED
13/14 AUG - ECAS - IN PROCESS
ECAS- 4 lines, background check in progress

All of my friends got the PPR by now already - those who applied around same time as me and one who applied one month after me.
Me - I am just waiting and waiting

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got ppr too yesterday. It's from Ottawa and I still need to wait for their second ppr letter directing me to my local VO. Any idea how to expedite the process, guys? I need to land in Canada ASAP. Thanks a lot and wish all the best for us all!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dennisBergkamp said:
Just another candidate in this batch:

17 APR - ITA FSW INLAND
13 MAY - FILE SUBMITTED
13 MAY - AOR
MEDICAL PASSED -Not sure when
09 JUN - DOCUMENT REQUESTED - PASSPORT
12 JUN - DOCUMENT SUBMITTED
13/14 AUG - ECAS - IN PROCESS
ECAS- 4 lines, background check in progress

All of my friends got the PPR by now already - those who applied around same time as me and one who applied one month after me.
Me - I am just waiting and waiting
You still have a long wait, probably October, because you've got April 17 as your ITA date.

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Send a CSE or call CIC to tell them your situation.

iamyyang said:
Got ppr too yesterday. It's from Ottawa and I still need to wait for their second ppr letter directing me to my local VO. Any idea how to expedite the process, guys? I need to land in Canada ASAP. Thanks a lot and wish all the best for us all!