22 Apr - AOR
1 June - Medical Passed
1 June - background check in process
2 July - RCMP doc req
8 July - RCMP doc submitted
14 Aug - ECAS "In process"
4 Sep - ECAS DM
14 Sep - Passport Request
Congrats mate!!! Waiting ends!!! BTW, did you receive so-called "ghost email" before? And PPR goes through mycic OR email?

I am FSW inlander with AOR on May 15, but no any updates...

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
anujgupta84 said:
Got PPR today!
Congrats mate and be ready to celebrate!!! BTW, are you FSW inland applicant and does your PPR go through mycic OR email? Thank you!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
UK2C said:
Congrats mate and be ready to celebrate!!! BTW, are you FSW inland applicant and does your PPR go through mycic OR email? Thank you!
Thanks UK2C!

I got e-mail in my gmail. Nothing in MyCIC

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
anujgupta84 said:
Thanks UK2C!

I got e-mail in my gmail. Nothing in MyCIC
so are you FSW inland or outland? And could you please tell us the time your receive PPR email as well?

Many thanks and congrats again!!!

IMNA

May 27, 2015
UK2C said:
Congrats mate!!! Waiting ends!!! BTW, did you receive so-called "ghost email" before? And PPR goes through mycic OR email?

I am FSW inlander with AOR on May 15, but no any updates...
I did receive ghost email before status change to DM. PPR came to my email (11:42 EST)

Hang in there, your PPR should arrive very soon.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u2cc said:
Hope so, i have used up all my energy and brain power to think of the reason why I am stuck at where I am now. There got to be some update!
We're stuck because of our ITA date of April 17. I haven't seen any April 17 FSW ITA application being processed so far but when they get to the date you'll be one of the first to be processed since you submitted May 01.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Anya654 said:
We're stuck because of our ITA date of April 17. I haven't seen any April 17 FSW ITA application being processed so far but when they get to the date you'll be one of the first to be processed since you submitted May 01.
so you mean the process order is based on ITA rather than AOR, isn't it?

ITA for me is Mar 27 and AOR is May 15...no news except ECAS in process again on Aug 14...

have absolutely no idea and everything for me now is stuck...frustrated!!!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
so you mean the process order is based on ITA rather than AOR, isn't it?

ITA for me is Mar 27 and AOR is May 15...no news except ECAS in process again on Aug 14...

have absolutely no idea and everything for me now is stuck...frustrated!!!
Yes I believe it's by ITA date and based in trends they are still on March 27 ITA for FSW. I can't recall seeing any April 10 FSW ITA but I've definitely not seen any April 17 FSW ITA receive DM.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Anya654 said:
Yes I believe it's by ITA date and based in trends they are still on March 27 ITA for FSW. I can't recall seeing any April 10 FSW ITA but I've definitely not seen any April 17 FSW ITA receive DM.
Thank you Anya...and recently PPR comes after ECAS became DM for a few days...

So I should expect DM before PPR at this moment? Correct me if I am wrong, thanks!

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Anya654 said:
anujgupta84 is ITA 10 April.

The ITA-ordered trend is definitely there. But why they changed my BG Check to In Progress too hastily and halted right after that?

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
u2cc said:
anujgupta84 is ITA 10 April.

The ITA-ordered trend is definitely there. But why they changed my BG Check to In Progress too hastily and halted right after that?
so quite frustrated and we don't have a pattern to follow at all...FSW inland only have to wait again and again...speechless!!!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
anujgupta84 said:
Got PPR today!
Congratulations Anuj! So it was a little above 4 and a half months in all?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
Thank you Anya...and recently PPR comes after ECAS became DM for a few days...

So I should expect DM before PPR at this moment? Correct me if I am wrong, thanks!
Yes DM before PPR.