Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
Anya654 said:
They won't know you were refused unless you tell them. They would only know info relating to Canada or the US.
I hope they realize this was a honest mistake. I got decision made last Friday September 4. I'm staying positive and looking forward to good news soon.

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
I guess there will be a PPR Rain in the coming few weeks .So many bunched up applicants on decision made.

Some seniors called up CIC and found out what the decision was .How did you guyz manage it.
The CIC call centre agents i got never told me about the decision.How do you convince them to know of the decision.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
I tried calling them 4 times. I reached an agent twice but she simply said that she doesn't have access to any application. I didn't have any option but to hang up. :(

I know Inder (ullu_ka_patha) got his application status out from these agents.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
anujgupta84 said:
I tried calling them 4 times. I reached an agent twice but she simply said that she doesn't have access to any application. I didn't have any option but to hang up. :(

I know Inder (ullu_ka_patha) got his application status out from these agents.

cic agent wont give you any aplication status untill you exceed maximum of 6 months processing.
ullu ka patha is from india. you cannot talk to agents if you are outside Canada.

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
cic.gc.ca said:
cic agent wont give you any aplication status untill you exceed maximum of 6 months processing.
ullu ka patha is from india. you cannot talk to agents if you are outside Canada.
I am vacationing in India currently ,I have a work permit in
Canada .
I used Skype to call CIC canada from india for FREE
Call +1 613 944 4000 (options 1111141 to connect to agent)

Always Works

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
PedDoc said:
I am vacationing in India currently ,I have a work permit in
Canada .
I used Skype to call CIC canada from india for FREE
Call +1 613 944 4000 (options 1111141 to connect to agent)

Always Works
Yes, that's the number we choose if we are outside Canada

Bellamcc

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know that l called CIC yesterday and was told over the phone the I have been approved for PR

I explained l had DM and gave her my UCI number we went through the security checks she then put me on hold and then came back with the great news

Now l just need to wait on further instructions on what to do so hopefully I'll have a PPR request soon in my email box

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Bellamcc said:
Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know that l called CIC yesterday and was told over the phone the I have been approved for PR

I explained l had DM and gave her my UCI number we went through the security checks she then put me on hold and then came back with the great news

Now l just need to wait on further instructions on what to do so hopefully I'll have a PPR request soon in my email box
Great news Bellamcc! Congratulations!

I don't know how come you guys end up reaching good agents who are willing to disclose the information.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Bellamcc said:
Hi guys

I am wondering how guys get answer what decision CIC made. I called 3 times regarding DM, no one answered me. 1st person was refused to talk about anything before 6months, 2nd person was good and friendly but not answered either, she just told me DM mean to wait for email from CIC for PPR, however she also said it doesn't mean 100% approved. So technically she didn't answer either. She also informed me after DM waiting time could be up to 4 weeks, also can get email anytime from the day DM. She advised me to keep check email. Well what can we do, wait !!!!!!

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I tried 8 times, and couldn't get any agent to take a look at my file. But fortunately the week after I got PPR.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even i tried a couple times. Unfortunate how some agents were rude to me even. :(

For them we are one if the thousands of cases but for us it is everything.They must understand these things.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
A-man said:
Guys I tried 8 times, and couldn't get any agent to take a look at my file. But fortunately the week after I got PPR.
Good for you, stressful time is over. To me before DM was ok, after this status changed my anxiety increased. Keep checking email. ???

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PedDoc said:
I guess there will be a PPR Rain in the coming few weeks .So many bunched up applicants on decision made.

Some seniors called up CIC and found out what the decision was .How did you guyz manage it.
The CIC call centre agents i got never told me about the decision.How do you convince them to know of the decision.
I got them to tell me most likely just because the two times I called I got very nice agents. But the second time, when they really confirmed that I had been approved, I told them that I was now on implied status and had lost my OHIP, and that I didn't know yet if my open work permit (attached to my partner's study permit) would be approved. They told me my open work permit wouldn't be evaluated until the middle of October, but that my PR application had been approved, and I would most likely get that sooner. YAY!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO GUYS

requested for schedule a for my spouse any prediction what is gonna be next step now.?

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
HELLO GUYS

requested for schedule a for my spouse any prediction what is gonna be next step now.?
Did you pay RPRF upfront? If not, they will ask you to pay that.