+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

Bellamcc

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also got the ghost email today with update but no change Im praying for positive news

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PedDoc said:
Decision Made ...
Hope it's positive
They asked you to pay the RPRF. I am sure it is positive ;).

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
I just got a request letter to submit Schedule A for my spouse, they specified the first page and Statutory Questions only. I know this have been asked a billion times but just to be extra clear, is it OK to just send that and leave everything else blank? There is no place for a signature on the first page so I was just wondering if it needs to be signed by my spouse at all?

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
I just got a request letter to submit Schedule A for my spouse, the specified the first page and Statuary Questions only. I know this have been asked a billion times but just to be extra clear, is it OK to just send that and leave everything else blank? There is no place for a signature on the first page so I was just wondering if it needs to be signed by my spouse at all?
Congrats Kucuy15. You are one step closer. Wonder when tat day will come for my application. My application also moved to in process on August 15th and since i had paid RPRF up front i did not get any RPRF notification also. Patiently waiting. Inland FSW with spouse.

Bellamcc

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just checked ECAS........ DECISION MADE......... OMG I'm just slightly panicking and praying for good news soon nothing in MYCIC

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
Bellamcc said:
Just checked ECAS........ DECISION MADE......... OMG I'm just slightly panicking and praying for good news soon nothing in MYCIC
Congrats!! You will soon get good news!! Let's all stay positive.

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
Kucuy15 said:
I just got a request letter to submit Schedule A for my spouse, they specified the first page and Statutory Questions only. I know this have been asked a billion times but just to be extra clear, is it OK to just send that and leave everything else blank? There is no place for a signature on the first page so I was just wondering if it needs to be signed by my spouse at all?
happy for yah kucuy ... still waiting here

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
I think you should not leave any space blank. I f you don not have place to sign leave it as it is.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Thank you guys! tm1986 chocolate14 iceberge

We are all having similar timelines and requests, I am very positive that this process will be successful for all of us. Thank you for the support!!

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Thank you guys! tm1986 chocolate14 iceberge

We are all having similar timelines and requests, I am very positive that this process will be successful for all of us. Thank you for the support!!
just fill em up dont liv any just a advice buddy .. and submit it ryt away goodluck nd godbless us

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
hey guys wats in the schedule a for spouse? and wats in the schedule a anyway? thank u guys

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
chocolate14 said:
hey guys wats in the schedule a for spouse? and wats in the schedule a anyway? thank u guys
It's all information already included in your application. They ask for it typically to "double check" and to see if anything has changed since you applied.

Here's the link to the form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
We got the same thing. My partner did fill the whole thing out, but in retrospect he didn't need to. And yes, sign it - that is likely the whole point. My letter specifically mentioned that CIC needed an original signature and date. Does yours?