dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UrbanNomad said:
I got RPRF last week, paid immediately... status changed to Decision made last night... what happens next? appreciate if you could shed some light. Thanx
Next is a request for you to send your passport (or photocopy of passport if from a visa waiver country) and two photos. Those are returned with your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) and then you go to the border (or come to Canada if outside) to land.

It was a week between Decision Made and PPR for us, some have been faster, a few have been slower, but it's soon. Good luck!

UrbanNomad

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
dobes said:
Next is a request for you to send your passport (or photocopy of passport if from a visa waiver country) and two photos. Those are returned with your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) and then you go to the border (or come to Canada if outside) to land.

It was a week between Decision Made and PPR for us, some have been faster, a few have been slower, but it's soon. Good luck!
thank You :)

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All those who got a request for Schedule A form :
Did you guys submit the form with your application ? Or is CIC asking for the same form again to everyone ?

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys received PPR 8)

Yahooooooooooooooooooo Yahoooooooooooooooooo Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Almost there.

Just want to say thank you for all the support from this forum ;D.

Trajix

Aug 25, 2015
Hi just want to ask if we got in process in ecas, does it mean that we are guarantee that we will get pr? Thank you.

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
Not sure but yes its a step closer though !

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_lion said:
All those who got a request for Schedule A form :
Did you guys submit the form with your application ? Or is CIC asking for the same form again to everyone ?
No, there is no Schedule A with the EE application, though all the information on it is also on the EE application. They don't ask everyone for a schedule A. Some people who get it realize they forgot to put something on their original application; others, like me, have no idea why they are asked for it. In our case (it was the statutory questions, for my partner) the only thing added was his signature.

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
lovelydream said:
Is there a specific reason for schedule A to be requested ? Like personal history gap ?

It seems to me all the information are already provided through the online forms.

Why do they request schedule A again even after rprf is paid in your case?

I'm not sure as to why they request schedule A but the do for some applicants. I had already included this information in my application.

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
You are rite Dobes..
WES sent me a copy of ECA with IMM after numbers. And i made one more CSE to update the document. So i would recv a response for my CSE acknowledging the receipt of the document ?

And i see you got your PPR 9/2... Congratulations..!!!!! All the best......

dobes said:
It sounds right, but generally they send you a copy by email and one by regular mail as well. How else would you know what to put on your EE profile for education?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannanbalaji.ice said:
You are rite Dobes..
WES sent me a copy of ECA with IMM after numbers. And i made one more CSE to update the document. So i would recv a response for my CSE acknowledging the receipt of the document ?

And i see you got your PPR 9/2... Congratulations..!!!!! All the best......
We did get a response to our CSE saying that they had got our email and had added it to our application, a week or 2 after we sent it. Not everyone gets that, though. I know it's hair-raising, but the only thing to do once you have sent the new ECA is wait - the longer the wait, the less likely they will cancel you over it. You see they didn't cancel us, and it took us almost 3 weeks to get the new one and another week or two for CIC to acknowledge it. Not only that, but my partner's school will not send transcripts directly, so we had to forfeit his 8 points for education. We were still within our draw, though, and I mentioned that in my letter with my new ECA - and it was fine, as you can see.

Yes! We got PPR last night. I am already in Canada, but to earn a little extra money I edit a small newsletter in Slovakia, and that involves having to get up every morning at 1 AM to do about 20 minutes of editing before falling back asleep. Last night, PPR was in my inbox along with the editing! I couldn't go back to sleep after seeing it, and we ended up having cookies and milk in the living room as a celebration, falling asleep again around 3:30 AM. It's a wonderful feeling!

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Happy for you... wishing you the best going forward...

And thanks for your detailed clarification.. with CIC the wait is inevitable.. better now with EE than before i guess...

dobes said:
We did get a response to our CSE saying that they had got our email and had added it to our application, a week or 2 after we sent it. Not everyone gets that, though. I know it's hair-raising, but the only thing to do once you have sent the new ECA is wait - the longer the wait, the less likely they will cancel you over it. You see they didn't cancel us, and it took us almost 3 weeks to get the new one and another week or two for CIC to acknowledge it. Not only that, but my partner's school will not send transcripts directly, so we had to forfeit his 8 points for education. We were still within our draw, though, and I mentioned that in my letter with my new ECA - and it was fine, as you can see.

Yes! We got PPR last night. I am already in Canada, but to earn a little extra money I edit a small newsletter in Slovakia, and that involves having to get up every morning at 1 AM to do about 20 minutes of editing before falling back asleep. Last night, PPR was in my inbox along with the editing! I couldn't go back to sleep after seeing it, and we ended up having cookies and milk in the living room as a celebration, falling asleep again around 3:30 AM. It's a wonderful feeling!

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
kksai said:
Got the PPR today ..