28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Hi Dobes

I got the following response from WES.. I dint recv any ECA report though. I sent ta pdf of his communication from WES to CIC thorugh a CSE.
Is that enough.. Or do i need to send anything more or followup again ??

This is to confirm that World Education Services (WES) has processed your order and shipped your evaluation report to your recipient(s).
1. Citizenship and Immigration Canada - FSWP

dobes said:
Wait until WES sends you a copy of the new ECA with IMM after the numbers, then send that in a CSE to CIC. The same thing happened to me, I sent the CSE about 3 weeks after my Request Letter (I had ICAS - WES is reportedly faster) and I got a response that it had been added to my application about two weeks later. That was in June and there has been progress on my application since then, so I assume it was all okay.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancitychris said:
Hi,

I went In Process on Aug 15th, received RPRF request today!
So glad you finally have progress!! Congrats!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannanbalaji.ice said:
Hi Dobes

I got the following response from WES.. I dint recv any ECA report though. I sent ta pdf of his communication from WES to CIC thorugh a CSE.
Is that enough.. Or do i need to send anything more or followup again ??

This is to confirm that World Education Services (WES) has processed your order and shipped your evaluation report to your recipient(s).
1. Citizenship and Immigration Canada - FSWP
It sounds right, but generally they send you a copy by email and one by regular mail as well. How else would you know what to put on your EE profile for education?

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
Got request for Schedule A today and submitted same. Thank God... happy for the movement. :)

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
dobes said:
I think you're most likely in the wrong place. If your ECAS turns to Application Received next, you're definitely with the wrong crowd. If it turns to Decision Made next, you're one of the luckiest and speediest to be processed. Most people on this thread got AORs in April or May, went through a long Application Received status on ECAS, and are on the second In Process, waiting for PPR or Decision Made, which are the next possible steps.
Mine stayed Application Received for 2 weeks. Then it changed to In Process on august 12 midnight/ August 13. I am an Inland applicant. Could that be the reason it changed so quickly? and How long does it take to change from In Process to Decision Made? Any Idea or Inputs?

Thanks.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtrx said:
Mine stayed Application Received for 2 weeks. Then it changed to In Process on august 12 midnight/ August 13. I am an Inland applicant. Could that be the reason it changed so quickly? and How long does it take to change from In Process to Decision Made? Any Idea or Inputs?

Thanks.
It's not because you're inland - lots of us are. You're very lucky! If your luck holds, it might be just a couple of weeks. If not, it can be a slog. But so far - very lucky! Hope it keeps up for you.

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Optimisticlady said:
Got request for Schedule A today and submitted same. Thank God... happy for the movement. :)
Is there a specific reason for schedule A to be requested ? Like personal history gap ?

It seems to me all the information are already provided through the online forms.

Why do they request schedule A again even after rprf is paid in your case?

Jan 30, 2015
nw it is 5 months and 12 days ....only 18 days left ...what they are going to dooo ,,,am really scaredd
aor march 20
in process august 14
bak grnd hk in progress august 21
??????

UrbanNomad

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
dobes said:
waiting for PPR or Decision Made, which are the next possible steps.
I got RPRF last week, paid immediately... status changed to Decision made last night... what happens next? appreciate if you could shed some light. Thanx

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
dobes said:
It's not because you're inland - lots of us are. You're very lucky! If your luck holds, it might be just a couple of weeks. If not, it can be a slog. But so far - very lucky! Hope it keeps up for you.
Hi dobes, would you please share a bit details about schedule a request ?

I see some being requested some not, are those who got the request have gaps in forms submitted before?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UrbanNomad said:
I got RPRF last week, paid immediately... status changed to Decision made last night... what happens next? appreciate if you could shed some light. Thanx
Firstly what is your timeline?

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally Got d PPR, So happy for it.
Thank you for all the forum members for rendering all the information , made me so confident and get succeed through out the whole process.
God bless us all and fulfil all our wishes and shower PPR for everyone.
My Timeline:
ITA- 20 March
(FSTP - 890 pts)
Medical: Apr 7
Applied : Apr 8
AOR: Apr 8
Same day Ecas Activated with 2 lines( In Process)
Medical Passed and BG IN Progress: May 30
Ecas : Application Received
Ecas : In Process ( Aug 16)
Ecas: Decision Made( AUg 26)
PPR through Email ( Rite now)

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelydream said:
Hi dobes, would you please share a bit details about schedule a request ?

I see some being requested some not, are those who got the request have gaps in forms submitted before?
My partner didn't have gaps. I think one of the main purposes of Schedule A is to have an applicant's signature that something is true. My partner was asked to answer and sign the Statutory Questions he had already answered. We don't know why. We did it, and got PPR about 10 days later.

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
faizal3788 said:
Finally Got d PPR, So happy for it.
Thank you for all the forum members for rendering all the information , made me so confident and get succeed through out the whole process.
God bless us all and fulfil all our wishes and shower PPR for everyone.
My Timeline:
ITA- 20 March
(FSTP - 890 pts)
Medical: Apr 7
Applied : Apr 8
AOR: Apr 8
Same day Ecas Activated with 2 lines( In Process)
Medical Passed and BG IN Progress: May 30
Ecas : Application Received
Ecas : In Process ( Aug 16)
Ecas: Decision Made( AUg 26)
PPR through Email ( Rite now)
congratulations buddy