+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In how many days I should leave if Visitor Record refused.


Sep 23, 2019

I just got a refusal for my child's visitor extension. I wonder in how many days we should leave Canada?
I don't understand the Refusal Letter that somehow says "I can restore in 90 days or leave immediately" which is very confusing.
We don't have an embassy in Canada (you maybe thinking what kinda country it is, yeah I also regret to be a citizenship of this country), so we need to get a certificate to return to country. It takes about two weeks. I wonder if IRCC deports my child if we leave in a month.