July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
waikiki said:
From what I read in this forum, if a document is missing, they will return your application. However, after sending back everything to CIC; you will not have to wait for +70 days again, you will have priority.
i thonk they said, if any signature is missed then your application will be returned but if any document is missed we will request additional docs.
i dont know what will happen now????

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
thanks everyonefor yourhelp :)

rose4rose

Apr 9, 2013
Hi ashunandlal

I'm also in your shoes now. I'm also from a small village in India and have not got a birth certificate.

I can see you have got your VISA.

Could you please let me what you provided instead of birth certificate?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
rose4rose said:
Hi ashunandlal

I'm also in your shoes now. I'm also from a small village in India and have not got a birth certificate.

I can see you have got your VISA.

Could you please let me what you provided instead of birth certificate?
you can get "not found " certificate from birth registration authority (municipality/govt hospital) it will cost 12 rupees :). its not a certificate but a piece of paper just like a receipt and ask them to provide a copy in english. attach your voter card, if you have one (i didnt). affidavit from your parents confirming, your date of birth, and school certificate.
good luck

pc23

Sep 23, 2012
Do the voter card, grade X certificate have to be originals? or will they accept photocopies. Do these have to notorized.

Ashunandal, did you submit photocopies of these documents and get them notarized?

Thanks

hjsj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-FEB-2013
AOR Received.
28-FEB-2013
File Transfer...
28-MAR-2013
Med's Done....
09-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
11-MAY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-NOV-2013
I ran into a similar situation for my wife's application. To compensate for a lack of birth certificate we sent her Baptism certificate, Not Found certificate, Affidavit from parents, Grade 10 & 12 certificates and an ID showing her date of birth. All of these documents were notarized.

pc23 said:
Do the voter card, grade X certificate have to be originals? or will they accept photocopies. Do these have to notorized.

Ashunandal, did you submit photocopies of these documents and get them notarized?

Thanks

vishal10

Jan 6, 2014
Hi ashunandlal , rose4rose

Thanx for you info.

I am in the same situation right now. I want to know did these documents work for you guys?? and what kind of affidavit have yo used?? can you please share affidavit format??

angryrectangle

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
I, too have a similar question about the birth certificate!

I was just reading through the 'Country Specific Guide' and it asks to include a birth certificate or "any other official document confirming relationship for you and each of your family members"

My husband is from Syria, and it's no problem for him to get the birth certificate, but it will only have his parents names on it. I'm a bit confused with the wording. Do we need to provide proof that he is related to his sisters, as well?

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Is there anybody can help for a issue??
I recently applied for my spouse through family class sponsership

We didnt have birth certificate for my spouse, she is from india.

So i submitted school leaving certificate and one of national identity document instead of birth certificate.

Is that ok?

Doe any body have same case who used other document instead of birth certificate?

May 1, 2017

So i submitted school leaving certificate and one of national identity document instead of birth certificate.

Is that ok?

Doe any body have same case who used other document instead of birth certificate?

Hi Sdubey,

I am in similar situation like you. My wife don’t have birth certificate so I sent her leaving certificate, matriculation, driving licence, aadhar card and pan card but my question is do we need to send the original or photocopy ?

Please help me how did you handle this ?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
I have a friend of mine need advice. She got SINP nominated under EE stream and waiting for the next draw to happen to receive her ITA. Her husband does not have a Birth Certificate. Is it important to provide birth Certificate to IRCC of spouse even if there is a nomination approval letter. She said she uploaded his school leaving certificate and SSC certificate instead of Birth Certifcate while applying SINP.

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi ashunandlal , rose4rose

Thanx for you info.

I am in the same situation right now. I want to know did these documents work for you guys?? and what kind of affidavit have yo used?? can you please share affidavit format??

Hi, Can you confirm on your file process ? What documents did you provided with your application and was it okay ? Please confirm.

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020

Is that ok?

Hi, Can you confirm on your file process ? What documents did you provided with your application and was it okay ? Please confirm.