+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

donmar

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
"What to do if you no longer have ORIGINAL IELTS result with you when you are required to send it together with complete application to CIO,NS"

As per CIO instruction guide;page no 8, regarding sending IELTS result:
"Do not request that your (IELTS-General Training, CELPIP-General or TEF) language test result be sent directly to the CIO. Submit your original language proficiency test results with your complete application to the CIO."

i.e applicants must send IELTS result together with complete application package to CIO otherwise it will not get accepted.
Now, it has been a concern that some applicants lost their IELTS result and IELTS test center(British council/IDP) refuses to provide another Original copy to the applicants.According to British Council/IDP they are ready to send the origial IELTS result to any authorized institution/body(CIO is one of the them). So applicants are in a great dilemma sicne neither IELTS test centre provides an extra Origial IELTS result to applicants nor CIO accept it if IETLS test centre send IELTS result directly to CIO without complete application package.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

When applicant requests IELTS test centre (British council/IDP) to send his result to CIO, they usually ask applicant to fill in a form and pay for the courier charge. Applicants can choose any courier service provider like FedEx/TNT/DHL/UPS etc. Good news is IELTS test centre allows applicants to send any other document with the IELTS result. All you need to do is to hand over your complete application package sealed in an envelop (put a cover letter inside stating that IELTS result is in a separate envelop) to the test centre and they will give the IELTS result together with your application pack to the Courier service. Courier service has their own envelop so 2 envelops (1 for IELTS, 1 for Application pack) will compile inside 1 big envelop and it is ready to dispatch to CIO.

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

Thanks for the info Dr.Hasib, will pass it on to a friend of mine who was wondering how to get a copy of ielts results to send off application to CIO.

donmar

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
I wanted to know a few things for applying because i really need help for applying my application to the CIO,

1- Most important is that for initial application filing to the CIO what are the mendatory supporting docs which are necessary to attach with the check list for CIO it may consist the IELTS results, Police character certificate and the passports copy notarized do i need to send any other dox initially with the forms?

2- The guide says that i also have to send the visa document checklist? is it mandatory or i can submit without visa specific docs? because i am running out of time and cap is bout to reach and if i start gathering visa docs then it will be very late.

Do i have to provide a work experience from my existing company with the initial application or this should be provided after my application is being approved from the CIO and when it is forwarded to VISA OFFICE, i have been reading the guide and there are some hitches which iam not being able to solve

I need an expert opinion plzzzzzzzzz help

Below please find the point which i want to be explained,
Document Checklist [IMM 5612] Point 12 sub-point 2?

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Pls can anyone help!!!! I will like to know at what point after the receipt of the first PER is one expected to send the Police clearance certificates to the Visa Office.
Or do we have wait till the VO request for it.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
gemini88 said:
I wanted to know a few things for applying because i really need help for applying my application to the CIO,

1- Most important is that for initial application filing to the CIO what are the mendatory supporting docs which are necessary to attach with the check list for CIO it may consist the IELTS results, Police character certificate and the passports copy notarized do i need to send any other dox initially with the forms?

2- The guide says that i also have to send the visa document checklist? is it mandatory or i can submit without visa specific docs? because i am running out of time and cap is bout to reach and if i start gathering visa docs then it will be very late.

Do i have to provide a work experience from my existing company with the initial application or this should be provided after my application is being approved from the CIO and when it is forwarded to VISA OFFICE, i have been reading the guide and there are some hitches which iam not being able to solve

I need an expert opinion plzzzzzzzzz help

Below please find the point which i want to be explained,
Document Checklist [IMM 5612] Point 12 sub-point 2?
Dear gemini,

Please note that you must send all documents required by both CIO and VO checklists. All documents must be notarized copy except the followings which must be original:

1. Originla IELTS
2. Original PCC (you can send it later to VO if you dont have it right now)
3. Original ref letter from employer (work exp certificate)
4. Original bank certificate as evidience of proof of fund.

Your application will be incomplete and returned back to you if you fail to submit all docs required by both CIO and VO checklist.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
OBIE said:
Hello Everyone,
Pls can anyone help!!!! I will like to know at what point after the receipt of the first PER is one expected to send the Police clearance certificates to the Visa Office.
Or do we have wait till the VO request for it.
you must wait as VO will request for it.
Usually VO send PCC request together with Medical request by snail mail

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how you get notified if your application is not admitted, i mean returned? Do they notify by e-mail, or just mail the application back?? How many weeks do i have to wait for my PER, since i mailed my application by 19th of November.
I am getting a bit nervous

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Best way to check . Know the status of encashment of BD/CC . If it is encashed then completeness Check is ok. then you need to wait for 120 days to get PER from CIO.

Regards,
Mayank

erika222 said:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how you get notified if your application is not admitted, i mean returned? Do they notify by e-mail, or just mail the application back?? How many weeks do i have to wait for my PER, since i mailed my application by 19th of November.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
Dr.Hasib said:
"What to do if you no longer have ORIGINAL IELTS result with you when you are required to send it together with complete application to CIO,NS"

As per CIO instruction guide;page no 8, regarding sending IELTS result:
"Do not request that your (IELTS-General Training, CELPIP-General or TEF) language test result be sent directly to the CIO. Submit your original language proficiency test results with your complete application to the CIO."

i.e applicants must send IELTS result together with complete application package to CIO otherwise it will not get accepted.
Now, it has been a concern that some applicants lost their IELTS result and IELTS test center(British council/IDP) refuses to provide another Original copy to the applicants.According to British Council/IDP they are ready to send the origial IELTS result to any authorized institution/body(CIO is one of the them). So applicants are in a great dilemma sicne neither IELTS test centre provides an extra Origial IELTS result to applicants nor CIO accept it if IETLS test centre send IELTS result directly to CIO without complete application package.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

When applicant requests IELTS test centre (British council/IDP) to send his result to CIO, they usually ask applicant to fill in a form and pay for the courier charge. Applicants can choose any courier service provider like FedEx/TNT/DHL/UPS etc. Good news is IELTS test centre allows applicants to send any other document with the IELTS result. All you need to do is to hand over your complete application package sealed in an envelop (put a cover letter inside stating that IELTS result is in a separate envelop) to the test centre and they will give the IELTS result together with your application pack to the Courier service. Courier service has their own envelop so 2 envelops (1 for IELTS, 1 for Application pack) will compile inside 1 big envelop and it is ready to dispatch to CIO.

Regards,
Dr.Hasib
This is good process but you can send IELTS result by British council just give first your file number and address. all are the same process batter is all are sent in one packet.

Z

ZainabSeema

How much i have to waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

My patience have crossed now, is some one tell me that when I will get my medical, my status is
We received your application for permanent residence on July 22, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 16, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on September 22, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
hello All,

just want to ask some inputs on this. does this mean that we are going to list the 3 NOC codes listed in sked 3 question 12 in this format & in the order based on question 12?

sample only:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 - NOC # 3113, 1234, 2345
PO BOX 7500 Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada​
 Put the completed forms, supporting documents required by the CIO and fee payment in a 23 cm x 30.5 cm (9″ x 12″) envelope.
 On the envelope, list the NOC codes in the order of preference according to question 12 of the Schedule 3 — Economic Classes — Federal Skilled Workers form.

appreciate much your inputs on this? 3 NOC codes on the label or just 1 NOC code as in this case 3113? thanks in advance.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: How much i have to waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ZainabSeema said:
My patience have crossed now, is some one tell me that when I will get my medical, my status is
We received your application for permanent residence on July 22, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 16, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on September 22, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
why your file has been trasfer twice to england office? mine is showing once only .....

beside this you have applied before me you suppose to get ppr by now .. hv you contact VO?

if not then you should contact VO for case update .....

dr_rifat

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-JUNE-2011
File Transfer...
8-SEP-2011
Med's Request
12 OCT 2011
Med's Done....
25 OCT 2011
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
DOCUMENTS ATTESTATION

HI!
I M FROM PAKISTAN CURRENTLY STAYING IN RIYADH.KINDLY SOMEONE TELL ME FROM WHERE I CAN GET COPIES OF MY DOCUMENTS ATTESTED?
I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
How many percent of they who receive the first PER get the visa for Canada?

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hi erika222!
can u tell me exactly when ur application was received by CIO? i see 2 different dates 19th nov and 22nd nov. and which is ur VO?
i am also november applicant i sent it on 18thnov but my application was received on 22nd so eager to know about friends of same timeline. Hopefullyy we will be getting our PER by next week, if god permits :)
All the best.
erika222 said:
Hi,

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
I mailed my application the 19 Nov, but my Credit Card was debited the 13 December by CIO (dont like the date) anyway my visa office is in Rome. Fingers crossed for next week, Good luck

Erika